Gforce VSM IV intro offer £69.99

Vernon Barnes

£39.99 in the GForce's cart for me and I suppose it's because I have the previous version. This amounts to $ 51 at today's exchange rates. No cheap upgrades however.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Nope. Too spensif to upgrade. 

+1 resizable GUI would be nice but too little otherwise for too much (coin).

Like a lot of the GForce updates/up"grades". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

£39.99 in the GForce's cart for me and I suppose it's because I have the previous version. This amounts to $ 51 at today's exchange rates. No cheap upgrades however.

And that price is ex-VAT, that extra 20% has tipped the balance for me at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

£39.99 (plus VAT - 21%) for me too
I was expecting this, but when I saw the price I was like... "Wow, these people are really crazy and live in another world."

Very disappointed with GForce for the upgrade price vs the new features added
For me the upgrade is not worth that amount of money.

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1

I'm not a fan of those new interafces , i kinda linked old one , but one thing is i ndeed enhaced is the catastropihic brwosing experience v.... way better on new ones ...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Craig N said:

I really liked VSM when I first got it, but I found I strongly preferred the sound of the string machines in UVI Vintage Vault. 

Did ya tried the east west thing , way more limited but from demos i heard some great tones .... on uvi , are you talking string machine from vintage vault ?

24 minutes ago, Zo said:

Did ya tried the east west thing , way more limited but from demos i heard some great tones .... on uvi , are you talking string machine from vintage vault ?

I haven't tried the East West one. Between GForce, UVI, the XILS ones, Waldorf Streichfett I though it'd start looking like the same kind of overkill as my synth, reverb and delay collections if I picked that up... Lol. 

Yeah String Machine 2 in Vintage Vault. I find the presets are more produced whereas VSM 3 presets are all very basic like you're using the string machine directly with only the most basic envelopes and hardly any effects. There's a lot of samples but it's like a million variations on the same thing. 

VSM 4 seems like it might have a lot wider range with the new effects, but with only 200 new presets it seems they took a bit of a shortcut with this upgrade. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zo said:

I really like the East West one, great tones indeed, especially those string layers. 

• Thanks 1

Indeed the upgrade price is high imho

as for presets , like on mtron , it is not something i care about ...

what i like about wsm is that ihas some nice breed in it , exotic sound even from synths ...

but yep the xlis is really somehting you can get direct sounds from .

the waldorf looks interesting as a concept , i tried it first , hated it ...then once more during a sale and actually like it ..

I do think this update will maybe hive vsm its trie potential some light ...let s try it 

• Like 1