Softube: get 60% off Eden WT-800 Bass Amp. 🎸

cclarry

The Eden is currently on sale for 49 € instead of 99 €. Applying this promo code reduces the price to 39 €. So, 60% off of list, not 60% off of the current sale price. Still a pretty good deal. I'm a bassist, and this is tempting, but I'm going to pass. I have a lot of bass amp sims and if I'm honest with myself, I don't need any more. Still, holding the line of my GAS for anything bass related is as difficult as holding in a Taco Bell f*rt in a crowded elevator. I made it this time. Whew.

• Like 6

Wow, I can't believe I never demo'd this - thanks for the heads up, I bought!

I have my goto bass setup as Kush Reddi parallel with the PA SVT (internal cab bypassed) and a Bergantino NXT212 Celestion IR.
And it's great.

But wow, I tried to sub the Eden (no cab) for just the SVT, and it was very cool.
And then, even better after I actually used the Softube cabs & mics.

I tweaked for short while and then just played for a long time.
Recommended!

• Like 1

I'm hooked on the PA Brainworx Ampeg B15N (created by Nembrini) for headphone bass practice.  It sounds and responds like the real amp and overdrives nicely when you play harder. 

Nevertheless, I'm intriqued by the enthusiasm for Softube's WT-800. My daily driver bass amp is the WT-400 into a 210XLT/D115.

How does it compare to PA's WT-800?

UPDATE: Downloaded the demo - they gave me a 3 week trial. Will report back here on my evaluation. 

UPDATE 2: Used it for practice tonight. It does respond well and sounds very like the WT-800. I don't mind going as high as $40 for an amp sim if I think I'll play it enough. Thinking about it. Will go back to AT5 and Tonex and see how the Eden's I've saved in there play compared to the Softube WT-800

Edited by Doug Steinschneider