Orchestra Tools Close-up soundscapes: Salu is 50% off

cclarry

Promised not to buy anything new till the summer. Promised. Myself. This has been on my list forever. Can't reneg on promise, especially to self. Will not buy. No buying anything till summ---

Bought it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Promised not to buy anything new till the summer. Promised. Myself. This has been on my list forever. Can't reneg on promise, especially to self. Will not buy. No buying anything till summ---

Bought it. 

Well, it’s an „I actually want this“ purchase instead of an „I will never use this but it's a good deal“ aka Bapu/Fleer purchase, so I think you’re good. I'm trying to finally stay away from the latter and so far in 2024 I have. Apart from a few things here and there. Just a couple hundred bucks. Per month.

😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

Well, it’s an „I actually want this“ purchase instead of an „I will never use this but it's a good deal“ aka Bapu/Fleer purchase, so I think you’re good. I'm trying to finally stay away from the latter and so far in 2024 I have. Apart from a few things here and there. Just a couple hundred bucks. Per month.

😭

That's a big amount of money in the end, couple of thousands a year. Good thing I am constantly bankrupt so I cannot participate. :)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

That's a big amount of money in the end, couple of thousands a year. Good thing I am constantly bankrupt so I cannot participate. :)

Pretty sure I have bought at least 2 things or so from you on Knobcloud, so you're like $12 richer than you would be without me, yay!

15 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Pretty sure I have bought at least 2 things or so from you on Knobcloud, so you're like $12 richer than you would be without me, yay!

You are welcome. And I reinvest most of my Knobcloud pocket money in new plugins, so there is a third happy group of people.