Fracture Sounds New Free Blueprint: Textural Violin 🎻

cclarry

28 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

its asking for CC for free order,,,😂

It didn't ask me for anything...just to install from Native Access

Sorry...I thought I was typing about the NI Choir...my bad

Edited by cclarry

tried, i am already signed up and received original email from them about it but when i click download there are 4 options to select payment CC/paypal/sofort/wire transfer and none of them works...they must have some issue on website with payment provider

when i tried again link from Barrie i get:

You're already subscribed, your profile has been updated. Thank you!The product download link will be sent to this email address, so make sure it is correct! Please wait up to 30 minutes to receive your product link.

Edited by Vst0nE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vst0nE said:

tried, i am already signed up and received original email from them about it but when i click download there are 4 options to select payment CC/paypal/sofort/wire transfer and none of them works...they must have some issue on website with payment provider

Same here

Clearly, these folks set this up incorrectly. I'll look for a way to contact them and shoot them an email or use their web form (if one exists) to let them know about the problem. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon and get things worked out and we'll get our freebie soon.

One thing for sure, I have really been impressed by the quality of this dev's freebies. I have yet to buy any of their libraries -- but that's only because I've been curtailing my spending on sample libraries and plugins, not because I don't find their libraries compelling. Otherwise, I easily would have bought some of their libraries based on how good these freeibes are (my favorite is their electric piano). Well, I'll be waiting for them to straighten this out. I listened to the video for the library and it sounds very nice, as I would expect from this dev. 

EDIT: I just shot the developer an email, as I subscribe to their email that they subscribe you to when you get their freebies. I'll make another post in this thread if the developer responds and tells me that the problem is fixed.  - Peter

Edited by PavlovsCat

Everything is now working. The developer resolved the problem.  (I haven't heard back from them yet, but I just went through the process, and saw that when you click, it now includes a code that lets Fast Spring know that it's a free product). Give it another try folks. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2