My new album . NO MASK JUST HEART

Supa Reels

Congrats on your Album Steve:
Well done mate...  I even struggle to finish one of my own songs let alone an album full,  🙂

If I could pick three my favs in the list are:
Fallen.
Are We Lovers (anymore)
Grey

Your manage to get emotions and truth in your vocals.
Brilliant pal.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Congrats on your Album Steve:
Well done mate...  I even struggle to finish one of my own songs let alone an album full,  🙂

If I could pick three my favs in the list are:
Fallen.
Are We Lovers (anymore)
Grey

Your manage to get emotions and truth in your vocal
Brilliant pal.

Thanks for the comments and the winners, I like them too except I may add 'Like we used to be' ..although that's me being narcissistic LOL. Just a silly factoid, the first track on the album to me around 3 months solid!..... to get it to a standard I could accept ... and it still isn't right, and as it was sending me nuts I just put it up 😜 !

All the best and thanks again 👊

Steve

• Like 1

Thank you for putting this out, Steve!  I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.  I look forward to playing these songs over the next few days, even though I've heard most of these songs several times.  I have a few friends that I want to share this with to impress them with the quality of music that this forum has to offer.  "Are We Lovers" still blows me away since the first time I heard it.  A masterpiece!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Thank you for putting this out, Steve!  I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.  I look forward to playing these songs over the next few days, even though I've heard most of these songs several times.  I have a few friends that I want to share this with to impress them with the quality of music that this forum has to offer.  "Are We Lovers" still blows me away since the first time I heard it.  A masterpiece!

Thanks for the accolade my friend ' a masterpiece eh'!  Well I'm goona find it hard to get my head through the studio door. Love the idea of sharing these tracks with your mates .. Wouldn't it be great for all of us to have a few beers and get drunk discussing our songs 😜 

If I ever go over the pond ...begs you buy the first pint LOL

ATB and thanks for your time

Steve

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 11:14 AM, cakeboy said:

Pretty melodies and good performances. You got talent

21 hours ago, jack c. said:

huge sounds well done.jack c

19 hours ago, hsmusic said:

Congrats on the release. I'll be sure to check it out.

Really BIG thanks guys I'm made up!

ATB

Steve

On 3/3/2024 at 5:24 PM, Old Joad said:

I listened to the first song If There Ever Was a Woman. excellent tune and I'll be listening to the rest👍🏼

On 3/4/2024 at 1:30 AM, freddy j said:

Great sounds indeed! Sounds very professional and well done.  Good luck on the album!

Thankyou for listening and comments .. it means a lot 👍

ATB

Steve

Hi steve

This is great - I really enjoyed listening to it

Listening on cheap headphones via my phone, but still sounds good.

I shall definitly listen to it again when I can get back into my  studio - got hit in the eye playing squash and now onto my third operation - not allowed to move for about a week  after each one!!!!

My favorites - A Few and Fallen

Great album

Nigel

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 11:14 AM, cakeboy said:

Pretty melodies and good performances. You got talent

On 3/10/2024 at 8:28 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi steve

This is great - I really enjoyed listening to it

Listening on cheap headphones via my phone, but still sounds good.

I shall definitly listen to it again when I can get back into my  studio - got hit in the eye playing squash and now onto my third operation - not allowed to move for about a week  after each one!!!!

My favorites - A Few and Fallen

Great album

Nigel

On 3/6/2024 at 11:47 AM, Supa Reels said:

Thankyou for listening and comments .. it means a lot 👍

ATB

Steve

On 3/4/2024 at 1:30 AM, freddy j said:

Great sounds indeed! Sounds very professional and well done.  Good luck on the album!

On 3/3/2024 at 5:24 PM, Old Joad said:

I listened to the first song If There Ever Was a Woman. excellent tune and I'll be listening to the rest👍🏼

a BIG thankyou to everyone for listening .. I intend to get a proper mix and new songs later in the year .. but it's really great to have you lot listen and comment 👍