IK releases 11 new TONEX Tone Partner Collections

cclarry

Never pay full price for Tone Junkie packs. He runs more frequent and heavily discounted sales than Waves!  It's worth paying a visit to the partners websites to check pricing. I do like the Amalgam Carr Mercury V set. Jam points are valid on IK's site.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bluzdog said:

Never pay full price for Tone Junkie packs. He runs more frequent and heavily discounted sales than Waves!  It's worth paying a visit to the partners websites to check pricing. I do like the Amalgam Carr Mercury V set. Jam points are valid on IK's site.

Have both the DI Carr pack and the "cab baked in" one for the core tones.  It is one of the only amps where the clean, mid, and higher gain feel like they are on equal footing.  Other amps might be better at one particular area, but quite rare to find an amp that does all 3 as well.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Have both the DI Carr pack and the "cab baked in" one for the core tones.  It is one of the only amps where the clean, mid, and higher gain feel like they are on equal footing.  Other amps might be better at one particular area, but quite rare to find an amp that does all 3 as well.  

I've had my eye on that pack. I've got most of the Tone Junkie ones (at 90% off, would have been rude not to) and three of the Sadites ones; Deluxe Reverb, AC30, and one of the Dr. Zs. Generally, the Sadites ones seem more consistent, and I'm pretty darn impressed with ToneX.

There are a few of the Amalgam capture packs I'll pick up at some point, but then I'm done (famous last words!).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

I've had my eye on that pack. I've got most of the Tone Junkie ones (at 90% off, would have been rude not to) and three of the Sadites ones; Deluxe Reverb, AC30, and one of the Dr. Zs. Generally, the Sadites ones seem more consistent, and I'm pretty darn impressed with ToneX.

There are a few of the Amalgam capture packs I'll pick up at some point, but then I'm done (famous last words!).

You might be aware but grab these on ToneNet for free to see if the character works for you:

image.png.5fb65fe617d401612fda62c17ff92b10.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I have the one from the Tonex partners which I believe is the CRR Tonex Essential bundle. There are two others on the Amalgam site: Core DI and Expansion DI. They run frequent sales that are buy 2 get one free. I definitely want the Core DI.

6 hours ago, bluzdog said:

I have the one from the Tonex partners which I believe is the CRR Tonex Essential bundle. There are two others on the Amalgam site: Core DI and Expansion DI. They run frequent sales that are buy 2 get one free. I definitely want the Core DI.

You might like this other Carr, the Car Telstar

https://worshiptutorials.com/product/car-star-tone-match-presets-and-captures/

and this is a damn fine amp, go Angus,

https://mattfig.bigcartel.com/product/wiz-capture-pack

all 4 that he released 3 days ago are beyond very good, imo they are excellent.

• Thanks 1