73% off PSP stompDelay, stompFilter, and PianoVerb2, now $19 each instead of $69:

cclarry

20 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Did you try adding them separately?

Yep, I tried together and separate and even in the store with the coupon applied it only shows it working for one. Great price for the one it works on. I was more interested in the delay though.

Not that I really need either 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Meeee tooooooooooo

Okay, I was reading through this thread and you, @MrFigg, and @Fleer, along with @cclarry of course (the 🐐 of plugin and sample library hoarding enablers!), are my enablers of the day. 😀

Seriously guys, thanks for sharing how much you like this (I have the earlier free version and am curious how this compares).  It helps when navigating the deals to see when a community member has a good opinion of a plugin or library. I value it far above the advice of influencers compensated to promote. Plus, I'm trying to manage my plugin hoarding a little better these days and will be downloading the 30 day trial version of PianoVerb2 before buying. 

Here's the link to the free trial version for anyone else who's interested in trying PianoVerb2  out:

https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/psp-pianoverb2

• Like 1