PA Lindell Audio 69 Series⚡️ Flash Sale

cclarry

10 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Been waiting for this price. Bagged it with my $25 voucher.

I've been wanting this too, any chance $25 vouchers are generic for everyone like they used to be? Can't figure out why I don't get them anymore. Re-signed up to newsletter too but still nothing

9 hours ago, tom said:

I've been wanting this too, any chance $25 vouchers are generic for everyone like they used to be? Can't figure out why I don't get them anymore. Re-signed up to newsletter too but still nothing

No more generic and even the $25 is based on recent purchase history.

The glory days are gone.

Not that I need or want one but..Last month was my last voucher and I spent a stupid amount in 2022...don't remember how much in 2023 but a lot less than before.  I have some forever 29 that I've been waiting for something amazing to use but nothing has drawn me in.  The new Amek Console would have done it if it wasn't a resource hog...unlike the Amek 9099

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Not sure the $25 voucher is based on “recent history”.  While I’ve bought a fair amount of PA stuff in the past, my last purchase was well over a year ago.  I’ve never been able to exactly figure out PA’s criteria for sending out vouchers.

Edited by LAGinz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

The new Amek Console would have done it if it wasn't a resource hog...unlike the Amek 9099

I hadn't got around to using the Amek Console 200 yet and wasn't aware of its cpu hit. I placed one instance of this on a track in S1 in order to compare it to the 9099. Boy was I surprised to see in the activity monitor that the 200 came in at 14% while the 9099 was only at 2%. I guess I won't be adding the 200 to my plugin to keep list after all. I wonder if it's set to a high internal oversampling rate.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, burtles101 said:

I hadn't got around to using the Amek Console 200 yet and wasn't aware of its cpu hit. I placed one instance of this on a track in S1 in order to compare it to the 9099. Boy was I surprised to see in the activity monitor that the 200 came in at 14% while the 9099 was only at 2%. I guess I won't be adding the 200 to my plugin to keep list after all. I wonder if it's set to a high internal oversampling rate.

Not sure but the standalone equipment it uses under the hood is also high consumption.  I'm sure they just reused code and with more functions in one plugin it adds up.

Too bad as it seems nice.