⚡⚡⚡ (PRICING MISTAKE - Expired) Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer) $119 ⚡⚡⚡

MusicMan

(PRICING MISTAKE) Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer) $119

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/21-Channel-Strip/6847-Weiss-Complete-Collection-Upgrade-from-Weiss-MM-1-Mastering-Maximizer-

Run as fast as you can, don't demo, don't think, just buy 🤣

Even if you have to buy MM-1, buy this first, or at the same time.  This is about as good as it will ever get!

Edited by MusicMan

• MusicMan changed the title to ⚡⚡⚡ (PRICING MISTAKE) Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer) $119 ⚡⚡⚡
2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Too late...fix...now $199 for the upgrade

That's still wrong anyway 🤣

Check the upgrade prices for the other things. They're more expensive to buy and the upgrade is still more expensive than just from the MM-1.

The upgrade is never as cheap as $199, not even close for Complete.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

Even if you have to buy MM-1, buy this first, or at the same time.  This is about as good as it will ever get!

Famous last words 🙂 It seems this is "almost" never true in today's "on sale every other day" environment.

I think If anyone proved that lately, it was most definitely UAD.

Edited by Barrie

Did anyone receive their license yet?

On my plugin boutique account it just says: "Your order is currently being processed and your serial will be available shortly. You will receive an email from us once this has been deposited into your user account. Have any questions? contact us at support@pluginboutique.com"

Has been like this for about an hour.

7 hours ago, Barrie said:

Famous last words 🙂 It seems this is "almost" never true in today's "on sale every other day" environment.

I think If anyone proved that lately, it was most definitely UAD.

Softube definitely seems to defy that and holds their prices more than most Devs, but this was an absurd price.

I picked up MM-1 last year for $59, so with this upgrade that makes it $178 for the entire Weiss Collection which is $999 and generally gets discounted to around $500.

You can get it a bit cheaper than that by picking up MM-1 and their DeEsser and I was going to upgrade to DS1 or complete that way, but DS1 alone never sells for $178.

It does mean I could've skipped buying the DeEsser, but I got to use it in the meantime and I'll put it up for sale on KVR 🙂

They've pulled the listed from the store now, so I'll need to to mark it as expired.

6 hours ago, hErra said:

Did anyone receive their license yet?

On my plugin boutique account it just says: "Your order is currently being processed and your serial will be available shortly. You will receive an email from us once this has been deposited into your user account. Have any questions? contact us at support@pluginboutique.com"

Has been like this for about an hour.

Yes, mine came through fine, but it said the same thing and took maybe 30 mins to an hour. I wasn't sure I was going to actually get the serial at that price, but almost fell off my chair when I did!

I was already logged into Softube anxiously waiting to register it!

Easily the best purchase of 2024 for me so far 🤣

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• MusicMan changed the title to ⚡⚡⚡ (PRICING MISTAKE - Expired) Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer) $119 ⚡⚡⚡

It sucks to have missed out on this, but then I think about all the quality of life I have gained by not obsessively checking this forum every 12 seconds anymore and it’s all good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jngnz said:

It sucks to have missed out on this, but then I think about all the quality of life I have gained by not obsessively checking this forum every 12 seconds anymore and it’s all good.

Good going. Well done. 

• Like 1

I still haven't received my license yet. Starting to get a feeling that I'm not getting one at all :/

Shame, because I was starting to get relly excited about trying out these plugins.

46 minutes ago, hErra said:

I still haven't received my license yet. Starting to get a feeling that I'm not getting one at all :/

Shame, because I was starting to get relly excited about trying out these plugins.

I've had a few with Plugin Boutique that took a good 24 hours or more. They probably got a run of people buying that item. Fingers crossed for you and don't give up just yet 🙂

Missed the sale...

Crap, now I'm going to have to scrap the grand opening of "TheSteven's Discount Mastering House and Tattoo Parlor".
I'm just going to have to learn to get along with my useless plugins from Eventide, FabFilter, iZotope, PA, etc. in making my music...  <sigh>

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Missed the sale...

Crap, now I'm going to have to scrap the grand opening of "TheSteven's Discount Mastering House and Tattoo Parlor".
I'm just going to have to learn to get along with my useless plugins from Eventide, FabFilter, iZotope, PA, etc. in making my music...  <sigh>

My kind of story! Spent $2000 on plugins then starting making music as a beginner. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3