Toontrack Weekend Deals!

Scott H

At BestService:

BACKBEATS MIDI - $11.09

ROCK SOLID EZX - $33.28

BASIC ROCK EZKEYS MID - $11.09

At Thomann

ROCK SOLID EZX - $33.00

(Apparently, they don't offer those midi packs?)

JRRshop

Appears full price, no sale prices (as of yet?)

EDIT--> Sale pricing now appearing!

BACKBEATS MIDI - $12

ROCK SOLID EZX - $36

BASIC ROCK EZKEYS MID - $12

NOTE: "Coupon codes are not available for this product"

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I don't know if I'm "allowed" to share a personal observation or not, but here it goes . . .

While purchasing drum midi pack "backbeats" from BestService, rather than sending me a code for "backbeats" they send me a GENERIC drum midi pack code.

Seemingly from the TT ProductManager, I could select ANY drum midi pack, even those that are labeled as "new" (and likely won't go sale for a long time).

Seemingly if you were to place six (6) separate orders [personally, I would NOT risk ordering more than 1 at a time in case they send you "backbeats" specific codes], you would have the equivalent of a @Bapu drum-midi-6-pack for about $67.

YMMV.

Apologies if I should have kept this to myself.

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 2

20 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Ok, I don't know if I'm "allowed" to share a personal observation or not, but here it goes . . .

While purchasing drum midi pack "backbeats" from BestService, rather than sending me a code for "backbeats" they send me a GENERIC drum midi pack code.

Seemingly from the TT ProductManager, I could select ANY drum midi pack, even those that are labeled as "new" (and likely won't go sale for a long time).

Seemingly if you were to place six (6) separate orders [personally, I would NOT risk ordering more than 1 at a time in case they send you "backbeats" specific codes], you would have the equivalent of a @Bapu drum-midi-6-pack for about $67.

YMMV.

Apologies if I should have kept this to myself.

Could be a happy accident. Good on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While a $67 6-pac is “tempting”, I’ll pass on two levels. I already have backbeats, and want both TT and Best to thrive. 
Were I you @Bad Penguin, I would grab the midi pack of my choice, and go back for another backbeats code. 
I hereby absolve you of any “guilt”, you can thank me later…

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Going in for seconds

Dam I'm tempted!
(the devil on my right shoulder says "rip off a few more towels Jeff")
But my "better" angels; Dam...

But to the rest of you, if you don't have Backbeats; what have you got to lose?

t

if I come up with a Backbeats code to giveaway, you'll know which angel won the round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just bought 4 generic midi packs from Best Service.  The codes were delivered immediately. I had some left over Best Coin to bring them down to $10 each. Per Bad Penguin’s recommendation I bought them one at a time. I also bought the Basic Rock EZkeys midi pack.  I can confirm that Best Service is not giving out generic EZkeys midi registration codes. I have a theory that Best Service is dumping all of their surplus generic codes in anticipation of the new multi-product midi codes being offered by Toontrack. 

Edited by Scott H
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought two at once and got two generic codes. They delivered them after an 8 hour delay.

I had $9 in in bestcoin and I applied it. 

Drum MIDI was the only group of serials I was low on (only had 2 left). I recently stocked up on all the others at Thomann.

I too can confirm they are generic.

I just placed one more order for two. Had $0.78 in bestcoin and $3.59 in CC rewards bringing the total down to under $9 each.

Happy 2024. 

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

I assume that if this is what is to happen, then any unused generic drum-midi-pack codes would still be valid (for midi-drum-packs) when the generic multi-product-midi-pack codes are introduced . . .

1 hour ago, Scott H said:

I have a theory that Best Service is dumping all of their surplus generic codes in anticipation of the new multi-product midi codes being offered by Toontrack.