Stutter

equality

Tested a new plugin Stutter Edit 2. Supposed to give cool effect on various synths. Got tired of ping pong ball sound and just kept the flanger.  And the tune turn perhaps to funk/fusion style except for the middle part. https://soundcloud.com/mikael-schulin/stutter?si=8d60fb3630dd468a8fd5dbe6c100d2f4&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Edited by equality
link didn't work
  • Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 3:32 PM, mark skinner said:

Very Nice immersive piano.  I do think the bass needs some highs to get it in the same room.  Loved the drums ..

Enjoyed it ..   mark

Glad you enjoyed it! Not sure what "needs some highs" mean. Equalizing? Reverb? Drums and bass are very dry now. 

3 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Really enjoyed this - my only comment (and this is a personal thing so feel free to ignore it!!) I thought there was a little bit too much reverb on the piano - apart from that good mix

Cool

Nigel

I usually put reverb on a separate bus and use this in different amount to the tracks. This time I put it separately on the piano and I agree, it's sounds a bit distant. Thank you kindly for listening and I am glad you enjoyed it. 

19 hours ago, garybrun said:

Very nice..

we all paint different pictures..
I would back down the reverb on the piano and try and bring the bass in a little more... seems very flat on my system.

I'll surely try that! I appreciate your comment Gary. 🙏

18 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Overall a nice kool track, my only minor crit on the mix would be the kit is a little to forward for these furry ears.

OK. 🙂I'll consider withdraw them a bit. Thnx!