Melda MAudioPlugins BETA 16.11b. Not a deal.

ralfrobert

Thanks for the tip.  I don't get all the betas, but i need a break to play a bit and this has some things I am interested in!!

MSoundFactory: Added new instruments: Cosmosis.

MSoundFactory: Added SoundFactoryGen FX module (stripped down version of MSF) and “Play notes” option useful to implement complex articulations and switching between them for example.

MSoundFactory: Added Generate feature to Wavetable modules.

I have come up with some patches I love using the random wavetable feature and am wondering what this Generate feature adds.  I wonder if that means we can design modules that can safely trigger the generation of wavetables on the fly.  

MGuitarArchitect: Added multichannel and multithreading support to NAM for the models based on the standard WaveNet architecture.

I am not a guitarist, but I have been following the development of MGuitarArchitect.  The whole NAM thing looks like the kind of thing that would appeal to some of the Cakewalk guitarists who are into modelling.  Wondering if this ties in with the credits Melda offered to guitarists.  I know there are many guitarists here some of whom submitted stuff.  Just thought I call attention to this in case some of the guitarists here are interested in checking out the changes.

Again, thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Someday somehow I will make it to the Complete bundle. Love Melda. 

The strategy is to buy whatever individual pieces come up in deep discount (or freebie) sales.

I posted my referral code around and got muchos creditos (especially at VI-Control, those cats are not afraid to spend money). Unfortunately, the places I posted told me to stop, but not before I had leveled up to MComplete.

I didn't even post my code with the main intent of grubbing credits, I wanted to help other people get the cool discounts. I would have done the same thing even if there were no referral credits in it for me. Apparently that approach results in good will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Starship Krupa said:

The strategy is to buy whatever individual pieces come up in deep discount (or freebie) sales.

I posted my referral code around and got muchos creditos (especially at VI-Control, those cats are not afraid to spend money). Unfortunately, the places I posted told me to stop, but not before I had leveled up to MComplete.

I didn't even post my code with the main intent of grubbing credits, I wanted to help other people get the cool discounts. I would have done the same thing even if there were no referral credits in it for me. Apparently that approach results in good will.

Agreed on the strategy. Sound advice.  I'm getting there bit by bit. Still $360  or so for me to make it to complete right now though, even with this sale and a discount code.  

I'll keep my fingers crossed as to referral  credits. It's a nice program. The guitar recordings for credits  offer was helpful, too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I've found MeldaProduction's beta releases to be more stable and bug-free than many other companies' final releases.

I tend to agree, but I will say I just tried out the new Machine Learning function in MAutodynamicEQ and it crashed on all 4 attempts.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Still $360  or so for me to make it to complete right now though, even with this sale and a discount code.

I also picked up whatever bundles were within reach of my credits. MSoundFactoryLE when it goes on deep discount is a good purchase toward the whole enchilada.

I predict that by this time next year, maybe sooner, you too will have achieved MCompleteness.

8 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Agreed on the strategy. Sound advice.  I'm getting there bit by bit. Still $360  or so for me to make it to complete right now though, even with this sale and a discount code.  

I'll keep my fingers crossed as to referral  credits. It's a nice program. The guitar recordings for credits  offer was helpful, too. 

Including using the 25% off coupon you can get for $1?   https://www.humblebundle.com/software/fl-studio-uvi-friends-hitmaking-bundle-software?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_3_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_flstudiouvifriendshitmakingbundle_softwarebundle