Arturia Offers FREE Efx Refract Multi-Effect Plugin Until January 4th

MrFigg

It's Arturia, so I downloaded it right away (they make great plugins, IMO). Only afterward, I looked more closely at the landing page for the product and went through the various demos. Wow! Arturia does a great job at presenting its products in a useful manner for anyone conducting product research. There are some very useful and interesting interactive demos. Other developers can learn a lot from Arturia's approach to product landing pages. As locrian wrote above this post, it is indeed (another) great freebie from Arturia. Everyone should grab this. 

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/efx-refract/overview

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, locrian said:

Great freebie!  It even has a tutorial.

To arturia's credit, I think the design of the module really facilitates self learning. Try everything in there, play around with the settings. They make so much sense and the visuals/animations really help explain what's going on.

In addition, the CPU load even with the animations is fairly decent, especially compared to some other FX plugins I recently acquired.   

• Like 2

18 hours ago, locrian said:

I was just thinking last week how generous this company has been with their freebies.  And now we get another one!

Exactly , just posted on GS a big thks to Arturia , not only we had a lot of FReebbee but it's not like tripped down versions , and actually solid tools i used in real project , the mini Filter V being one of them !!!

Clearly they dev this for Minifreak , took it in last version of vst's  (Mini V4 being an exemple) and offered us an fx !!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

So you're saying it's a 10?

I just checked my Arturia folder and counted 10 plugins.  But I only bought two of them (Pigments and Analog Lab V Pro).  And that count doesn't even include the dozen or so free expansion packs.

All of the freebies are as good (or better) than many of my paybies.  So I'm not sure what number I'd give Efx Refract, but I'd give Arturia something close to a 10 overall.

image.png.45d0600ae6ae97ec2de5b94e62a3f4c2.png

• Like 3

On 12/22/2023 at 6:35 PM, locrian said:

I just checked my Arturia folder and counted 10 plugins.  But I only bought two of them (Pigments and Analog Lab V Pro).  And that count doesn't even include the dozen or so free expansion packs.

All of the freebies are as good (or better) than many of my paybies.  So I'm not sure what number I'd give Efx Refract, but I'd give Arturia something close to a 10 overall.

image.png.45d0600ae6ae97ec2de5b94e62a3f4c2.png

Did ya got cs 80v4 for free ?