Spitfire Audio - Winter Sale - Up to 75% off (Until Jan 1st)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to Spitfire Audio - Winter Sale - Up to 75% off (Until Jan 1st)
1 minute ago, jngnz said:

Had to get the future bundle. 269 EUR seems like a pricing error when there’s several libraries in there that usually cost around that much on their own.

I see 349€. You must have something from the bundle already?

• Like 1

How does the £/$/€20 gift card offer work?
You will receive a £/$/€20 gift card if you spend £/$/€200 during the Winter Sale. This applies to any orders placed between the 21st of December and the 1st of January 2024.

You will receive the gift card automatically if you place a qualifying order/s in that period. This offer is limited to one gift card per customer. The gift card will expire on the 31st of January.

Oh no, can't have people save 20 bucks (after they've spent hundreds) in case there's a sale later in the year. 

Anyway. That Future Bundle is enticing.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BTP said:

I see 349€. You must have something from the bundle already?

Mine is showing at €303 and I own the Contempary Drama Toolkit.

I'm not yet convinced I really need this bundle. Still a lot of money which I would rather put towards the Hologram Microcosm.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

The FIRST10 discount code doesn't seem to apply to the bundles, so not particularly useful for the best deals.

I'm tempted by the Winter Classic bundle but I'm trying to think about what I actually need rather than how much money I'd be 'saving'. I already have the EastWest sub so have their Hollywood Orch and Symphony Orch plus some solo instruments.

29 minutes ago, Sean Fowler said:

The FIRST10 discount code doesn't seem to apply to the bundles, so not particularly useful for the best deals.

I'm tempted by the Winter Classic bundle but I'm trying to think about what I actually need rather than how much money I'd be 'saving'. I already have the EastWest sub so have their Hollywood Orch and Symphony Orch plus some solo instruments.

It's only for first time buyers....but it should work on the bundles also if you haven't ever purchased from Spitfire before,
but I can't swear to that

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's only for first time buyers....but it should work on the bundles also if you haven't ever purchased from Spitfire before,
but I can't swear to that

I created a new account when it didn't work from my normal account (which I also hadn't purchased from). Still didn't work unfortunately. When I added an individual instrument to the basket the discount did apply just to that and not the bundle. I agree it should work though, slightly dodgy marketing to say Winter sale first-time customers can benefit from the discount when it's so limited.

2 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Albion Tundra someone with experience with this one?

it sounds great and maybe it would be useful in a project in the vein of Bon Iver, Radiohead, Ry x.

someone with an opinion about this one?

One of their very best. If you like that style, you can try Intimate Strings first. Also, Albion Neo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1