Fabfilter Holiday Sale. 40% off from April 14th to April 24th like 10 years ago?

ralfrobert

• ralfrobert changed the title to Fabfilter Holiday Sale. 25% off bundles and in account
7 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

https://www.fabfilter.com/shop

Also for upgrades and updates in account.  

Until December 31st. 

25% off on all bundles and upgrades!

My FabFilter Pro-R 2 - High-end reverb plug-in (Upgrade) is now $44.36** instead of the $69 it was yesterday.  Almost a $15 difference / about 36%.
Edit: I may have my notes mixed up, my non-BF price may been $59.14 - still the new price is around 25% cheaper.
**This is the same price as it was on BF.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

25% off on all bundles and upgrades!

My FabFilter Pro-R 2 - High-end reverb plug-in (Upgrade) is now $44.36** instead of the $69 it was yesterday.  Almost a $15 difference / about 36%.
Edit: I may have my notes mixed up, my non-BF price may been $59.14 - still the new price is around 25% cheaper.
**This is the same price as it was on BF.

Get it, TS, it’s one hell of an upgrade. 

• Great Idea 1

I guess the only issue with Fab Filter is once someone buys their plugins they don't buy too many plugins from other developers.

They are a little pricey for users addicted to $29 plugins.   I like their licensing. 

I hope some larger monster doesn't swallow them up and ruin them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Works for me.  More than 60% reduction after going Fabfilter.  

I get that, Fabfilter plugins are superlative, the problem is not that i NEED other plugins, is more that i end up wanting  most of them anyway, Fabfilter is not to blame for that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

I get that, Fabfilter plugins are superlative, the problem is not that i NEED other plugins, is more that i end up wanting  most of them anyway, Fabfilter is not to blame for that

I know the feeling.  Still won't resist every temptation,  but I am reaching for my six Fabfilter plugins 90% of the time,  so I hope I will get it in the near future.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

For 10 years ago... Soon then now, soon...

FabFilter celebrates tenth anniversary milestone with one-time discount sale

April 14, 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FabFilter is celebrating its tenth anniversary of creating powerful audio plug-ins with superb sound quality and innovative interfaces. The company is proud to toast this occasion by announcing a generous ten-day sale, with a discount of 40% off all bundles and plug-ins, from April 14 to April 24.

Edited by Zoukiman
  • Like 2

• ralfrobert changed the title to Fabfilter Holiday Sale. 40% off from April 14th to April 24th
3 hours ago, Zoukiman said:

For 10 years ago... Soon then now, soon...

FabFilter celebrates tenth anniversary milestone with one-time discount sale

April 14, 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FabFilter is celebrating its tenth anniversary of creating powerful audio plug-ins with superb sound quality and innovative interfaces. The company is proud to toast this occasion by announcing a generous ten-day sale, with a discount of 40% off all bundles and plug-ins, from April 14 to April 24.

Or get this course currently on sale for 27$:

https://cinematiccomposing.com/composer-in-a-week-offer

And enjoy 50% off Fabfilter:

https://learn.cinematiccomposing.com/discounts

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 2

• ralfrobert changed the title to Fabfilter Holiday Sale. 40% off from April 14th to April 24th like 10 years ago?