Can cakewalk support this audio interface?

Krishna Ramsundar

Good point. It took a lot of digging but there does seem to be a W10 driver updated in 2021. It doesn’t say ASIO but it really can’t be anything else. 

It’s definitely the least expensive. 

You might want to download and read the manual first.

It’s only 16 bit. 
Watch the video for details 

Edited by John Vere

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 2:00 PM, Krishna Ramsundar said:

About to get my first one. Found this interface that suits my budget, but I'm not sure of the compatibility with Cakewalk. I'm only gonna use a mic and one line for my guitar. 

And this should solve my latency issue right?  

Krishna,

How did it go with the M-Audio interface?  have you expierienced any problems using it with CbB?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 5:29 AM, jesse g said:

Krishna,

How did it go with the M-Audio interface?  have you expierienced any problems using it with CbB?

There’s no reason it would not work with Cakewalk but the deal breaker is it is only 16 bit. Both the M Audio interfaces at that price point are.
See the video I just posted above for a complete overview of all the 2x 2 interfaces. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Vere said:

There’s no reason it would not work with Cakewalk but the deal breaker is it is only 16 bit. Both the M Audio interfaces at that price point are.
See the video I just posted above for a complete overview of all the 2x 2 interfaces. 

Excellent video John! 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I must be doing something wrong. I cannot get Cakewalk to record my vocal using my new M-Track Solo.

I installed the drivers, picked them off the list on the Preferences window but when I arm a Audio track to record vocals it just hangs. No count-in and no record. Playback is fine and I can hear the Synth VST playing back through the M-Track Solo. It just won't record. :-(

On 4/6/2024 at 11:33 AM, Len van den berg said:

I must be doing something wrong. I cannot get Cakewalk to record my vocal using my new M-Track Solo.

I installed the drivers, picked them off the list on the Preferences window but when I arm a Audio track to record vocals it just hangs. No count-in and no record. Playback is fine and I can hear the Synth VST playing back through the M-Track Solo. It just won't record. 😞

Do you have it selected as the input  on the track you are trying to record on?

Edited by bluzdog