Three new free soundbanks from Arturia for Minifreak (deal) and: V Collection X available now (not a deal)

audioschmaudio

Arturia offers three new free soundbanks for Minifreak: Euphoric Grooves, Deserted Lands, and Synthetic Trap

And: At Sweetwater you can already buy the V Collection X: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VColl10--arturia-v-collection-by-software-instrument-bundle
Kinda strange because you can't even buy it at the Arturia shop yet. Available at Arturia too now.
However, we can now already see what's new:
Now included: CP-70 V, the MiniFreak V, and the Acid V, Augmented Brass, Augmented Grand Piano, and Augmented Woodwinds.
Rebuilt: Mini V and Wurli V
Three new exclusive expansion packs included

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Hm. No upgrade offers in my Arturia account ☹️

Says this..

."To celebrate the launch, V Collection X will be available at a special intro price for registered users until january 7th, 2024. Login to unlock your exclusive price."

but nothing shown up in my account either. I'm not bothered either way.

20 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Says this..

."To celebrate the launch, V Collection X will be available at a special intro price for registered users until january 7th, 2024. Login to unlock your exclusive price."

but nothing shown up in my account either. I'm not bothered either way.

Shows up now. The price isn't attractive to me though. $199 to upgrade from V9 to VX. Considering that I paid $149 to get V9, that doesn't look like a good deal. I'll wait until next Black Friday or whatever deals they might have until then. Also I can upgrade to Mini V4 or Wurli V3 for $49. But nope, not me, I won't do that.

grafik.thumb.png.20f1e1dc9c22ed3f642e1afab7452737.png

Edited by audioschmaudio
added a screenshot
  • Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Shows up now. The price isn't attractive to me though. $199 to upgrade from V9 to VX. Considering that I paid $149 to get V9, that doesn't look like a good deal. I'll wait until next Black Friday or whatever deals they might have until then. Also I can upgrade to Mini V4 or Wurli V3 for $49. But nope, not me, I won't do that.

Roger that

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Always the same upgrade intro price for years and always better to wait for a better sale later.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

I got v9 just a year ago.  While the new Augmented instruments seem to have potential, it will be quite some time before I feel like I have exhausted the possibilities on V9.

I actually don't like the Augmented Instruments at all. My 303 is covered by ABL3 so new build Wurli I guess but I reckon there's not so much wrong with the old build.