All Meldaproduction plugins updated to 16.10

Promidi

It seems if you don't own MSoundFactory and MGuitarArchitect, then you could skip the last updates and also this one!

This is why I dislike plugin packages, there are too many relationships to new added stuff! I mean this generates a lot of installation work for nothing, if you don't have that new stuff!

10 minutes ago, Sistine said:

It seems if you don't own MSoundFactory and MGuitarArchitect, then you could skip the last updates and also this one!

This is why I dislike plugin packages, there are too many relationships to new added stuff! I mean this generates a lot of installation work for nothing, if you don't have that new stuff!

Nah...not really. You download the new installer and open it and all the stuff you have installed already is marked in green. If you've bought new stuff you just click on it and it adds it. Takes less than two minutes I'd say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Nah...not really. You download the new installer and open it and all the stuff you have installed already is marked in green. If you've bought new stuff you just click on it and it adds it. Takes less than two minutes I'd say.

That's only true if you like (or accept) the cluttered directory structure of Melda! 😜 E.g. I have already such a structure (Dynamics, EQ, ...) in my VST3 folder for all plugin providers and I don't want Melda to be an exception! So it takes a lot of work to move all the stuff!

This is the crux with all those Installer Managers: Every provider has its own crazy idea of file organization (vst3 folder/subfolders, vst2, docu, presets, menu entries, program data, ...). IMO it's a terrible mess (except if you just use a single plugin provider)!  😉

9 minutes ago, Sistine said:

That's only true if you like (or accept) the cluttered directory structure of Melda! 😜 E.g. I have already such a structure (Dynamics, EQ, ...) in my VST3 folder for all plugin providers and I don't want Melda to be an exception! So it takes a lot of work to move all the stuff!

This is the crux with all those Installer Managers: Every provider has its own crazy idea of file organization (vst3 folder/subfolders, vst2, docu, presets, menu entries, program data, ...). IMO it's a terrible mess (except if you just use a single plugin provider)!  😉

Yeah. I understand. I kind of gave up with trying to keep things organised.

• Like 1