Audiobro - Adult Eternity Choir (not a deal yet)

kevin H

Love Genesis, this sounds amazing. Available BF.

ETERNITY

Built on our exclusive Audiobro orchestral engine, the Eternity Adult Choir is our new flagship choir – an elite 48 piece multi-ensemble (4 sections) choir. Each ensemble was recorded separately so it’s like having four choirs in one. There is also an add-on library called Eternity Expansion featuring Array Divisi and Ribbon microphones. We carefully chose the choir and scoring stage size to provide you with the most flexibility in achieving lush, powerful, and detailedperformances without sounding too “washy” with ambiance:

12 Sopranos

12 Altos

12 Tenors

12 Basses

https://audiobro.com/eternity-adult-choir/?utm_source=brevo&utm_campaign=Announcing Eternity Black Friday&utm_medium=email

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, husker said:

Cool!   Genesis is one of my favorite choirs. 

Same. And just when I was trying to make a decision on AI's Chorus. Will definitely wait and see now. This could be amazing.

Also curious if they'll have crossgrade / loyalty pricing for owners of Genesis.

Edited by Carl Ewing

19 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Same. And just when I was trying to make a decision on AI's Chorus. Will definitely wait and see now. This could be amazing.

Also curious if they'll have crossgrade / loyalty pricing for owners of Genesis.

Same boat.   I think I collect Choirs like @Fleer collects 'verbs.    I was going to pick up Storm Choir this year, but this will certainly give me pause.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, husker said:

Same boat.   I think I collect Choirs like @Fleer collects 'verbs.    I was going to pick up Storm Choir this year, but this will certainly give me pause.... 

Ha. Ya, I have a lot of adult choirs, but most of them are either old, or I don't like them. Except 8Dio choirs - which sound gorgeous (especially Insolidus / Silka) but they aren't very flexibile. Was so disappointed in Omnia. It's the main reason I updated my Komplete CE edition.

Voxos was also a huge disappointed, but got it with Musio, so no big loss. Same with being disappointed with East West's choirs via Composer Cloud. Interesting through - was checking out Voxos's childrens choir patches, thought it sounded pretty bland, then opened Genesis to compare and the first note I hit was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. Haha. That choir is incredible - also blows Liberis out of the water.

So it'll probably become a battle between Chorus (sat through a couple hours of walkthroughs and love the sound / versatility) & Eternity - one of these will free up a lot of hard drive space after deleting all these other libraries.

Edited by Carl Ewing

15 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ya, I have a lot of adult choirs, but most of them are either old, or I don't like them. Except 8Dio choirs - which sound gorgeous (especially Insolidus / Silka) but they aren't very flexibile.

Have you tried Fluffy Audio's Dominus Choir Pro?