NeuralDSP 50% off plugins starts NOW!

cclarry

10 minutes ago, Wallace Ng said:

Note that last year towards the end they had flash sales which puts some plugins on 60% off on selected dates. Might want to wait until the last before pulling the trigger

They explicitly said prices would stay the same throughout the entire season this time. I imagine they p-ssed off a lot of people last time.

Finally the marketing people doing their jobs right. I was the 'p-ssed' customer last time and now trying to warn others about them 😂

1 minute ago, jngnz said:

They explicitly said prices would stay the same throughout the entire season this time. I imagine they p-ssed off a lot of people last time.

Edited by Wallace Ng
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wallace Ng said:

Finally the marketing people doing their jobs right. I was the 'p-ssed' customer last time and now trying to warn others about them 😂

This time they will try to double p*** their costumers by stating that the prices will stay the same but doing those flash sales anyway 😂

The whole resentment on sales pricing is exactly why I always recommend that developers have price guarantees so if a price goes lower after you buy (within 30 or 60 days), they'll refund the difference or credit it to your account. That way customers won't hesitate to buy when they're concerned you may have an even better discount in the near future and if you do, customers who purchased at the higher price will be very happy when they see they got the difference back. 

All of you developers reading,  take note. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Great Idea 1