Arturia Black Friday (check your account)

Niky Serrano

€149 for V Collection 9 . I think within the next three weeks I'm about to own a lot more synths from Arturia. :) I currently have only Pigments and Analog Lab.

€69 for FX Collection upgrade on the other hand isn't as tempting, but we'll see.

Edit: Do you think the price will change for either if I buy the other one?

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

€149 for V Collection 9 . I think within the next three weeks I'm about to own a lot more synths from Arturia. :) I currently have only Pigments and Analog Lab.

€69 for FX Collection upgrade on the other hand isn't as tempting, but we'll see.

Edit: Do you think the price will change for either if I buy the other one?

Last year I bought Pigments first for 99 > After that Collection for 149 and finally FX3 for 49. 

And yeah. Wondering about upgrading to FX4 myself. Just four new plugins (or three, if I hadn't fumbled getting MS-20 free when it was offered). Then again, individual price is then 17.25 which is better than Plugin Alliance's current pricing and Arturia is a lovely company (or at least, their products are).

40 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Last year I bought Pigments first for 99 > After that Collection for 149 and finally FX3 for 49. 

And yeah. Wondering about upgrading to FX4 myself. Just four new plugins (or three, if I hadn't fumbled getting MS-20 free when it was offered). Then again, individual price is then 17.25 which is better than Plugin Alliance's current pricing and Arturia is a lovely company (or at least, their products are).

So you have Collection V 9 and they still ask 69 monetary units for the FX Collection upgrade?

2 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

So you have Collection V 9 and they still ask 69 monetary units for the FX Collection upgrade?

I have FX Collection 3 which is why they're asking money to upgrade to FX Collection 4 (ie. pay for the four new plugins that came after FX3).

And as much as I hope not, they'll ask money to upgrade when V Collection 10 gets released.

7 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I have FX Collection 3 which is why they're asking money to upgrade to FX Collection 4 (ie. pay for the four new plugins that came after FX3).

And as much as I hope not, they'll ask money to upgrade when V Collection 10 gets released.

Sorry, bad phrasing on my part again. I was just wondering if owning V Collection 9 might get you a further discount on FX Collection, but apparently not.

Edited by pseudopop

5 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Sorry, bad phrasing on my part again. I was just wondering if owning V Collection 9 might get you a further discount on FX Collection, but apparently not.

I think it might be 49 bucks if I didn't own it already. But then it might be more if I didn't own Pigments too. From I've seen, I think people get the best deal when they go from Pigments to V Collection to FX (ie. crossgrade will be cheaper than upgrade.) Don't quote me on any of it though.

Thus, Pavlov needs to step up, pony up and let us know how it turns out this year!

Edited by Kirean

3 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I think it might be 49 bucks if I didn't own it already. But then it might be more if I didn't own Pigments too. From I've seen, I think people get the best deal when they go from Pigments to V Collection to FX (ie. crossgrade will be cheaper than upgrade.) Don't quote me on any of it though.

Thus, Pavlov needs to step up, pony up and let us know how it turns out this year!

Well, I actually went ahead and bought the V Collection. Yes, I couldn't wait even three hours, but in my defense it has been on my shopping list for three years or longer. I believe this is the lowest price they have offered me, so why not.

It shows up in my account, but it's not affecting the price of the FX Collection yet.