UJAM Full bundle 75% off (499,75$ crossgrade from 1 UJAM plugin)

Yan Filiatrault

Begin rant - Would be cheaper if they took into account plugins owned.  Pretty annoying all these companies including ujam keep offering full bundles at amazing prices but ignore loyal customers - End rant

if you don’t own ujam $461 is an amazing price for everything.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Begin rant - Would be cheaper if they took into account plugins owned.  Pretty annoying all these companies including ujam keep offering full bundles at amazing prices but ignore loyal customers - End rant

if you don’t own ujam $461 is an amazing price for everything.

I contacted support to see if they can offer for cheaper 

• Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

22 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Would be cheaper if they took into account plugins owned.

They do, you just need to...

16 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I contacted support to see if they can offer for cheaper 

...and they will give you a quote. I asked for one once but it was still too expensive for me.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 8:13 PM, Robert Joseph said:

Thanks… I’m going to see also. Let us know what you come up with… 

Their answer:

Thank you for reaching out, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our Early Black Friday Deal.

I completely understand your perspective and I want to assure you that your loyalty as a customer is highly valued at UJAM. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we're genuinely sorry if the current deal structure doesn't reflect the recognition you were hoping for.

We are actively considering different options to better acknowledge and appreciate our long-term customers, like yourself, who have invested significantly in our plugins. Your concerns about the term 'loyalty' are noted, and we'll certainly take them into account as we refine our offerings.

Rest assured, we are planning to launch more deals in the very near future during this entire Black Friday Sale, and our aim is to cater to the diverse needs and expectations of our user base. This was just the beginning of the UJAM Black Friday Sale and so I would like to ask you to please stay calm and patient and stay tuned for more. 

Your satisfaction is our priority and we want to ensure that our deals reflect the value you've contributed to UJAM.

If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please feel free to let me know. Your input is invaluable, and we're committed to making sure you have the best experience with our plugins.
Thank you for your understanding. 

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Their answer:

Thank you for reaching out, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our Early Black Friday Deal.

I completely understand your perspective and I want to assure you that your loyalty as a customer is highly valued at UJAM. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we're genuinely sorry if the current deal structure doesn't reflect the recognition you were hoping for.

We are actively considering different options to better acknowledge and appreciate our long-term customers, like yourself, who have invested significantly in our plugins. Your concerns about the term 'loyalty' are noted, and we'll certainly take them into account as we refine our offerings.

Rest assured, we are planning to launch more deals in the very near future during this entire Black Friday Sale, and our aim is to cater to the diverse needs and expectations of our user base. This was just the beginning of the UJAM Black Friday Sale and so I would like to ask you to please stay calm and patient and stay tuned for more. 

Your satisfaction is our priority and we want to ensure that our deals reflect the value you've contributed to UJAM.

If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please feel free to let me know. Your input is invaluable, and we're committed to making sure you have the best experience with our plugins.

What the? 

How to say something and nothing at the same time 

7 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Their answer:

they sent me the same answer as well....seems marketing working very hard...haha

They sent me a similar "sorry" letter last year.  I don't think they make "upgrade" offers for the big bundle during the BF sale.  I went ahead and bought the bundle, and sold off my duplicates on Knobcloud that I already owned.  UJAM did free transfers at the time- I don't know if they still do.  This is a better, cheaper offer though.  There might be a flood of individual titles going on sale in the secondary market.  Interesting times.