Harrison FREE Mastering EQ Plugin Update Plus FREE iLok Upgrade

cclarry

Harrison iLok offer for existing users 

FREE Mastering EQ iLok Upgrade

Harrison has recently become a part of the Solid State Logic community. We're thrilled to merge the finest of Nashville and Oxford to create exceptional new production resources for musicians, producers, and sound engineers.

As a special thank you for being an existing Harrison user, we’re giving you an exclusive offer: Mastering EQ iLok upgrade.

That’s right, we’re offering you the Mastering EQ iLok upgrade for free. Featuring support for Apple Silicon, and 2 license activations per customer, grab your Legacy EQ iLok upgrade exclusively from the Harrison eStore today! 

We have registered your email address with the Harrison eStore. If you already have an Harrison eStore account with this email address, then you can skip steps 1-4.

Follow these steps to claim your Mastering EQ iLok upgrade: 

Go to

https://store.harrisonaudio.com/password-recovery

Type in the email address that this message was sent to: cclarry : This is the email you originally used to obtain the Mastering EQ.

Click ‘Send Reset Link’ and follow the instructions.

Once you’ve reset your password, go to https://store.harrisonaudio.com/.

Add Mastering EQ Plug-in to your cart.  The cart should be empty of all other products.

Complete checkout. $89.99, the cost of Mastering EQ will automatically be deducted from your cart.

Use the SSL Download Manager to install the latest version of your plug-in. (note: SSL Download Manager is for macOS and Windows only. Linux downloads are available via this download page.)

Activate your new Mastering EQ Plug-in. For more guidance on the iLok licensing experience, please visit this FAQ.

The iLok upgrade brings M1 compatibility to Mastering EQ and a whole lot more: 

Full support for native Apple silicon M1/ARM with Universal 2 binary.

Stability and compatibility improvements for the latest DAWs and OSs.

New Harrison software bundles only available via iLok.

2 license activations per user.

No physical iLok is required, unless you prefer to use one. 

View and manage all of your new Harrison plug-in purchases in one place. 

Visit the Harrison eStore

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleStudios said:

I had success with the purchase.  I'm assuming because I already own the Harrison Mastering EQ.  The strange thing is, it's not showing up in my iLok account for activation.  Is there sometimes a delay?

2 hours ago, Moon OverSea said:

Thanks for sharing. Succesful with the order, but don't find the register number, neither the ilok. don't know why.

following are the address of master EQ

https://store.harrisonaudio.com/all-products/mastering-eq

Same here. I think because order is stuck at status payment accepted! Order processing is not yet complete.

Edited by smde
  • Thanks 1