Can we get a "Not a Deals" forum, but it talks about old deals, plugins, and samples?

El Diablo

45 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

OT but this is the Coffee House.
I found that movie to be surprisingly good even though I don't usually like ghost stories.

I love it. As a matter of fact, and not to take anything away from someone who hasn't yet seen it, I like all movies with a surprise ending.

Edit: I just noticed this was my post #666. That's scary!

Edited by Canopus
  • Haha 1

A man went to the hospital to visit his mother-in-law, who was in " serious" condition. On the way back the wife, very worried, asks: "So, honey? How's my mom doing?"

He replies: "She looks great! She is in good health! She will still live for many years! Next week she will be released from the hospital and will come and live with us, forever!"
"Wow that's amazing!" - says the wife - "But this is very strange, dear... yesterday she seemed to be on her deathbed, the doctors said she should have a few days to live!"
"Well, I don't know how she was yesterday" - he replied - "But today when I arrived at the hospital, the doctor told me that we should prepare for the worst"

Edited by Pragi
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Pragi said:

A man went to the hospital to visit his mother-in-law, who was in serious condition. On the way back the wife, very worried, asks: "So, honey? How's my mom doing?"

He replies: "She looks great! She is in good health! She will still live for many years! Next week she will be released from the hospital and will come and live with us, forever!"
"Wow that's amazing!" - says the wife - "But this is very strange, dear... yesterday she seemed to be on her deathbed, the doctors said she should have a few days to live!"
"Well, I don't know how she was yesterday" - he replied - "But today when I arrived at the hospital, the doctor told me that we should prepare for the worst"

dog-laughing-meme-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4

Kenny

• Confused 1