Output Black Friday Sale

cclarry

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

One of my fav devs. 

If that reverse library they did ever came down in price, I would definitely want to pick that up. There's something about reversed/backward samples that really appeals to me, and based on the demos I've heard, Output has done a fantastic job. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

If that reverse library they did ever came down in price, I would definitely want to pick that up. There's something about reversed/backward samples that really appeals to me, and based on the demos I've heard, Output has done a fantastic job. 

I think REV Loops is a cheaper version. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wallace Ng said:

Is it still worth it to get their Complete Bundle given their age? Thinking between getting either their Complete Bundle or just the Effects Bundle...

I’ve always liked them all, especially as you’re also getting uur add-on packs with the Complete bundle. Some people are not enamored by Movement, and so guess the latest Efx-Motion from Arturia covers that. 

On 11/7/2023 at 9:18 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Wait, there's no way you intentionally gave that post a thumbs down, @Fleer. That has to be an accident. I don't know if it's true, but Abacab once posted that a thumbs down harms some kind of credibility score at the forum, so I'd be grateful if you could fix that, as I'm guessing that you meant to give it a like as I was praising Output following your praising them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wait, there's no way you intentionally gave that post a thumbs down, @Fleer. That has to be an accident. I don't know if it's true, but Abacab once posted that a thumbs down harms some kind of credibility score at the forum, so I'd be grateful if you could fix that, as I'm guessing that you meant to give it a like as I was praising Output following your praising them. 

Yeah, this is the third time already this happened to me. Thanks to you and @TheSteven for making me notice!