Audio Assault 🎃Introducing ReAmp 2🔥

cclarry

🎃👻Introducing ReAmp 2👻🎃
🟢For Amp Locker🟢
ReAmp 2 is a collection of 51 Amps
10 Pedals
14 3D Cabs for Amp Locker.

2 Subscription Models:
 $4.99 a month for full access to all "Amp Locker & Reamp 2" modules.
$9.99 a month for full access to all "Amp Locker & Reamp 2" modules & get $48 back every 6 months to spend in the store.
🚨Purchase Modes:
$9.99 "ReAmp 2" Upgrade for users of "ReAmp Studio 1"
Click Here!
$150 for full "ReAmp 2" gear perpetually
(1:1 Amps (Multi-Channel Amps) of Amp Locker not included).
️Try the Demo right now inside Amp Locker v1.0.5!

Learn More:
https://audioassault.mx/collections/amp-locker-gear

Either $5 or $9 for me as a ReAmp 1 owner.

AmpLocker is coming along very nicely. I own everything from Audio Assault, don't use any of it unfortunately after an initial checkout of any new stuff as it comes.

Not that it isn't any good, but TONEX you know . . .

38 minutes ago, heath row said:

AmpLocker is coming along very nicely. I own everything from Audio Assault, don't use any of it unfortunately after an initial checkout of any new stuff as it comes.

What do you mean either $5 or $9? Did you receive two upgrade offers? 

I had an upgrade offer of $9.99

1 hour ago, heath row said:

Yep, $10 but other than curiosity about the Komet amp sim (big Komet fan and ToneX has next to nothing there), I just can't shake the fact the suite would never get used since I have TONEX and a bunch of after market packs.

Yes I know the feeling, I have MAX, all of Amalgam, almost all of Jason Sadites, all of the Junkies, and 11 or 12 others divided between a few select vendors, now it's got to be something special for me to bite. But in the non TONEX world there are a few like Audio Assault, Kuassa, Nembrini and Softube that I support, not that Softube needs any supporting, but I like their stuff, and buy everything they put out guitar wise, even though after an initial mess around they likely wont get fired up again.

Apart from that the juggernaut that is TONEX covers all my needs and get all the use.

2 hours ago, Plumbee said:

It's an unlock that runs in amp locker, not a a seperate plugin. I did the $10 upgrade and am very happy with it. It has tons of amps. Should keep me busy for a while 😁

It seems it has lots of amps that I don't recall in v1, thus the question about the difference.  Not only is the UI different - pretty sure there is different stuff to not just the ability to run v1 inside of amp locker