Dear Reality: EXOVERB MICRO free for with email signup (FREE-Limited Time - save $37.00)

MusicMan

Go to their website and you should get a pop up to sign up for their Black Friday sales emails and they will give you a license for EXOVERB MICRO for free :)

Become a Black Friday VIP

Sign up, claim a free EXOVERB MICRO and get early access to upcoming Black Friday deals!

First name
Email*
Fields of interest*

• Spatializer
  • Monitoring
  • Interactive
  • Reverb & Tone

I agree to receive emails from Dear Reality

https://www.dear-reality.com/products/exoverb-micro

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• MusicMan changed the title to Dear Reality: EXOVERB MICRO free for with email signup (FREE-Limited Time - save $37.00)

IMO this stinks, I'll never use it, glad I didn't pay for it, even gladder I didn't buy it's big brother. Wish I didn't waste the time I did on it.

I don't mind their dearVR MIX, dearVR Monitor, dearVR Music and dearVR Pro  in their places of use.

Edited by heath row

47 minutes ago, heath row said:

IMO this stinks, I'll never use it, glad I didn't pay for it, even gladder I didn't buy it's big brother. Wish I didn't waste the time I did on it.

I don't mind their dearVR MIX, dearVR Monitor, dearVR Music and dearVR Pro  in their places of use.

That's a shame Heath, I was actually looking forward to trying this and had wondered what it was like... 

Will still install it and have a look though.

Was there anything in particular you didn't like about it?

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Do you use any ad blockers, popup blockers etc and have you tried different browsers? I got the popup on mobile and desktop OK.

Didn't work with adblocks disabled (or not set up in the first place),  but worked on mobile. Cheers.

• Like 1

So I got this when it was available through the "Free with any purchase" at Plugin Boutique. It was unusable performance-wise so I immediatly uninstalled it (they pushed an update recently that tackled performance, so maybe this is better by now).

I now have one activation left before I have to contact support as they only make 2 activations available. You can not deauthorize it yourself, you have to contact support....

How difficult can it be for developers to add a deauthorize button in the plugin? Let me just do it.

• Like 2