Introducing the Maselec MEA-2 Precision Stereo EQ plug-in by Relab.

MusicMan

A First-Time EXCLUSIVE Collaboration:
Maselec & Relab

Grab It Now At Our Special Introductory
Price of $149 (Reg. $199) - SAVE 25%!

Hey ,

While many claim to offer the pinnacle of sound, how many truly deliver? At Relab, we’ve made it our mission to not just emulate hardware...but digitally re-create it.

The result?

A new EQ plug-in that is already turning heads... and ears!

Introducing the Maselec MEA-2 Precision Stereo EQ plug-in by Relab.

For the first time ever, legendary engineer Leif Mases has shared his expertise and experience to bring you the only officially licensed plug-in version of the iconic Maselec MEA-2.

In fact, this absolute digital marvel is closer to the original reference hardware than any two units are to each other.

Think about that for a moment.

How did we achieve this feat?

Our relentless pursuit of excellence led us to harness advanced machine learning and robotics.

Analyzing an astonishing 2.9 million data points, we've crafted not just an emulation, but a data-backed RE-CREATION.

The MEA-2 stands as a testament to Relab’s quest for absolute accuracy.

But don't just take our word for it.

Experience unrivalled sonic authenticity for yourself...

Learn More About The New Maselec MEA-2 EQ plug-in

To unparalleled sound and unmatched precision,

- The Relab Team

Learn More About The New Maselec MEA-2 EQ plug-in

P.S. This is more than just great technology—it's art. Are you ready to discover the unmistakable Maselec magic?

Hear it for yourself here

https://relabdevelopment.com/mea-2/

Edited by MusicMan

They have done some marketing research, learned a lot of phrases and decided they will use them ALL. Some gems:

First, with everything we’ve learned about the Maselec MEA-2, we KNOW the value of this EQ far exceeds this introductory price. So we can’t offer this deal forever.

While the Maselec MEA-2 is still a steal at $199, why pay more when you don’t have to?

Elevate Your Reputation: Deliver more than a mix; offer an unparalleled audio experience. Happy clients become loyal advocates.

With the MEA-2 plugin, you’re not just saving time, you’re optimizing it.

So the next time you’re faced with the choice between generic and genius, remember: Timeless music is more art than math.

And why describe a solo button in a boring way:

The precision of Solo Isolation ensures that your decision-making will always be on point.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

They have done some marketing research, learned a lot of phrases and decided they will use them ALL. Some gems:

And why describe a solo button in a boring way:

I laughed reading it all as well 😅

For lots of other companies based on that alone I wouldn't even post it!

But I do suspect this could be very good... Haha..

13 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I laughed reading it all as well 😅

For lots of other companies based on that alone I wouldn't even post it!

But I do suspect this could be very good... Haha..

True, I could be very good. And I can stomach a few of those lines. But this is so ridiculously over the top I couldn't really read the description. In my mind I tried to skip all the marketing stuff, but that also cuts away most of the useful info. I hope for their sake they will consider rewriting it, because not being able to read the description might just deter people from buying it.

4 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

True, I could be very good. And I can stomach a few of those lines. But this is so ridiculously over the top I couldn't really read the description. In my mind I tried to skip all the marketing stuff, but that also cuts away most of the useful info. I hope for their sake they will consider rewriting it, because not being able to read the description might just deter people from buying it.

They should definitely rewrite it, or stop using ChatGPT to write it for them 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

I've never been disappointed with a Relab product, but I've told myself that the only EQ I'll let myself buy is Kirchoff!

I really like some of the Relab stuff.. I don't think I even want to demo this as I'll probably just want to buy it!

Kirchhoff is pretty good..  😎

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

They should definitely rewrite it, or stop using ChatGPT to write it for them 🤣

"Hey ChatGPT, could you write me a marketing description for an EQ VST, with a marketing to useful information ratio of 3:1. Use every superlative you know."

• Haha 1

Now I just need photos of random people endorsing the plugin to me and promoting how they cleaned the floors when so-and-so performed in the studio two blocks away. Only then I'll buy it,

Edited by Kirean
  • Haha 1