Arturia launches AudioFuse 16Rig

satya

https://www.arturia.com/products/audio/audiofuse-16rig/overview

Users can keep an entire setup connected via the rear I/O so that the front panel can be used for extra mics, instruments, or devices. It’s described as “perfect for a studio full of synths, dense band recordings, intricate monitoring, and more.”

The interface also gives recordings better shine and clarity with premium 24-bit AD/DA converters, and it can also be used for DAWless recording, live mixing, and computer-free audio configuration. AudioFuse 16Rig can process audio and MIDI signals without a computer connected due to dual internal MIDI-controllable mixers.

You can control settings via built-in controls or via included software, and configure your 16Rig for desktop use or rackmount operation. Users can save configurations and mix settings as presets, control modular gear with DC-coupled outputs, use the Reamp feature for versatile guitar tracking, and connect extra USB devices.

Priced 1499$

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Nice!

I have the AudioFuse Studio and love it.

Very happy with mine too, expanded it with ES ADAT interfaces for my eurorack and it's an amazing audio brain for my home studio.

I'm tempted by the 16 Rig, but it would just  make me buy even more gear to make sure I'd use every in- and output

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Very happy with mine too, expanded it with ES ADAT interfaces for my eurorack and it's an amazing audio brain for my home studio.

I'm tempted by the 16 Rig, but it would just  make me buy even more gear to make sure I'd use every in- and output

image.png.d9ab1d8a5ae1f36bbf853978c388f8f9.png

• Haha 2

But to be serious, this looks amazing. My setup is a an RME Digiface + 4x Behringer ADA8200 and that would be the setup with about the most dedicated inputs possible. or so I thought. This one is on par with that + I imagine better preamps on at least the Arturia unit. Plus all the extra features like DC coupled outputs, zero-latency passthrough, USB, MIDI. Damn, this is a very serious piece of kit.

Is this the ultimate interface?  It's seems to cover everything as complex/complicated as it is.  I never seen so many inputs on an audio interface.  It has so many conveniences, I can't believe it.  Someone tell me, is there a more comprehensive interface?

Forgot to mention, for the price of $1499, it's a real deal!  I thought, at first glance, it would be $1600.  But that estimation went up quickly as I watched the promo video.

Kind regards,

tecknot

Edited by tecknot