The Bennies

michaelhanson

20 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Here he is when he was younger and the reigning World Champion ....

My question here is.... when he starts to do the spin thing what does the other guy think is going to happen next  ?  After the first time you'd think he'd just learn to step back a bit and then just watch him doing a silly dance. I guess it's part of the pantomime like wrestling.

4 hours ago, paulo said:

My question here is.... when he starts to do the spin thing what does the other guy think is going to happen next  ?  After the first time you'd think he'd just learn to step back a bit and then just watch him doing a silly dance. I guess it's part of the pantomime like wrestling.

What??!!?? It's not real?

On 10/24/2023 at 3:14 AM, paulo said:

Spinning kicks and punches are a common move for fighters that know how to time the other fighters attacks and effectively  counter them .

These fighting techniques involve decades of long hard practice and Benny is a master of these techniques  .

When Benny spin's  into his opponents other side  during the fight to counter it happens when the other fighter has left himself open and over extend his attack. Under close observation the superior fighter will be landing his counter long before "the attacker "can even get back into a defensive position .

When you watch the u tube video at a slower speed you may be able to pick up on it.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 10/25/2023 at 6:45 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

When you watch the u tube video at a slower speed you may be able to pick up on it.

But..... if you watch it at half speed the other guy has twice as long to just step out of the way. :)

Anyway, when it comes to watching fighting, UFC is far more entertaining...

16 hours ago, paulo said:

But..... if you watch it at half speed the other guy has twice as long to just step out of the way. :)

Anyway, when it comes to watching fighting, UFC is far more entertaining...

OK Cuddles ! Put your gloves on . Your up next !

SkVSWgn.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz