Ethera Gold Atlantis 3 released

satya

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/all/products/ethera-gold-atlantis-3

Female vocal instrument designed for crafting soundtracks, cinematic compositions, awe-inspiring music trailers,

and any musical piece demanding exceptional Celtic, Fantasy and Epic solo vocals

.$111.95

$50 available for owners of Atlantis 2 - use code EGATLAN3UP at checkout

Full kontakt required 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, satya said:

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/all/products/ethera-gold-atlantis-3

Female vocal instrument designed for crafting soundtracks, cinematic compositions, awe-inspiring music trailers,

and any musical piece demanding exceptional Celtic, Fantasy and Epic solo vocals

.$111.95

$50 available for owners of Atlantis 2 - use code EGATLAN3UP at checkout

Full kontakt required 

50$ for Atlantis 1 owners as well. Confirmed by developper and Zero-G.

1 hour ago, husker said:

That one was not detailed since  so many DAW products share some names in similarity.   We can't assume everyone knows what Ethera is.  Zero G  was left out in both cases.

I still have the gold edition I think and rarely cracked it open due to too much stuff.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You can use GET10OFF to get Atlantis III for $100.76 + VAT.

Or you can first buy ETHERA Gold Sahara Voices for 26$ plus VAT with the code 15OFFNL. That should then qualify you for the discounted crossgrade to Atlantis III with ETHERALOYALTY for the price of $89.56. Though I'm not sure if owning Gold Sahara Voices is redundant if you have Atlantis III. The vocalist of Sahara Voices, Clara Sorace, is also featured in Atlantis III.

Edited by audioschmaudio

5 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

You can use GET10OFF to get Atlantis III for $100.76 + VAT.

Or you can first buy ETHERA Gold Sahara Voices for 26$ plus VAT with the code 15OFFNL. That should then qualify you for the discounted crossgrade to Atlantis III with ETHERALOYALTY for the price of $89.56. Though I'm not sure if owning Gold Sahara Voices is redundant if you have Atlantis III. The vocalist of Sahara Voices, Clara Sorace, is also featured in Atlantis III.

Even though the vocalist is the same, Sahara Gold focuses on Ethnic / Middle-Eastern styles including over 8000 inspiring middle eastern vocal phrases and middle-eastern true legato. Atlantis III does not have this focus.

• Like 1