Warm Audio Buss Compressor on sale limited time only

jesse g

Hello Folks,

I have been looking at the WA buss compressor for a while and Warm Audio lowered the price from $799.99 to $649.99 for a limited time.   This was a deal I just couldn't pass up.

If you need a hardware Master buss compressor, check this one out, but don't take a long time as this price won't be around long.  (Clone of the SSL XLogic G-series Compressor)

WARM AUDIO

image.thumb.png.d6a880772fb7c5d7158dc8a1779fed39.png

image.thumb.png.7e26e3ad7558555fdf7b035ae5a0ef5e.png

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 2

• jesse g changed the title to Warm Audio Buss Compressor on sale limited time only
3 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

I'll bet the guys and gals at Warm Audio were following the whole Behringer 'clone' debate with sweat on their backs. 

Witch by the way was ridiculous , thinking that people that buyz a 300 euros beringer are the same that would have bougth a 5000 euros re issue is just pure ignorance of the market ...

The bad faith is pushed to the point they ignored Roland version as well .... maybe because it's written SE on there's ...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tom said:

Had one and sold, all that Transformers button does is make the volume jump about 6db. Couldn't hear any discernible trafo mojo, maybe it needs to be driven much hotter at the input

The engage button you are talking about allows the CineMag transformers to be engage which changes the tone, increases the depth and the vibe of the song.  And yes, it increases the volume a little.  

5 hours ago, jesse g said:

The engage button you are talking about allows the CineMag transformers to be engage which changes the tone, increases the depth and the vibe of the song.  And yes, it increases the volume a little.  

Yeah that’s what it’s meant to do but it’s so subtle as to be inaudible 

My Warm Audio Bus Comp is used for my Bass bus.
I use a Heritage Audio Successor for my Drums bus.
I use a TK Audio 500 for Vocals bus.
I use a Serpent Audio 400 for my Master bus.

All but the Heritage are prefaced by HRK Tape emus
The Heritage is prefaced by a FATSO.

But the way Studio One Pipeline is implemented I can easily swap them any way I want to experiment with without having to change a single cable.

• Like 3

Bapu,

What version of Studio One do you currently have? I saw a video with Pipeline XT for Studio One 6 and I though is was awesome;  I wish Cakewalk had that.   I am looking into getting Studio One 6+ but I am waiting for a good sale, that 299.99 cross grade price is, well rather steep. 

I wonder if Cakewalk updated their External Insert method with the new Sonar software.

42 minutes ago, Bapu said:

My Warm Audio Bus Comp is used for my Bass bus.
I use a Heritage Audio Successor for my Drums bus.
I use a TK Audio 500 for Vocals bus.
I use a Serpent Audio 400 for my Master bus.

All but the Heritage are prefaced by HRK Tape emus
The Heritage is prefaced by a FATSO.

But the way Studio One Pipeline is implemented I can easily swap them any way I want to experiment with without having to change a single cable.

Bapu, 

Could you please PM me your home address, Uh you might want to go on vacation first,...  LOL  😁

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Bapu,

What version of Studio One do you currently have? I saw a video with Pipeline XT for Studio One 6 and I though is was awesome;  I wish Cakewalk had that.   I am looking into getting Studio One 6+ but I am waiting for a good sale, that 299.99 cross grade price is, well rather steep. 

I wonder if Cakewalk updated their External Insert method with the new Sonar software.

I'm current with Studio One Pro 6. Pipeline XT is da bomb  imo.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jesse g said:

Bapu, 

Could you please PM me your home address, Uh you might want to go on vacation first,...  LOL  😁

And please CC me!   😀

@Bapu Do you have a power conditioner for all of that beautiful hardware?  If so, do you have any recommendations for a decent entry level unit?