Want to sell me your Guitar RIG 5 or 6 (PRO?) ?

Sheens

I don't want to buy Guitar Rig 7 (can't install it on my Windows 7 computer).

So hoping someone doesn't use his/her Rig 5 or 6...any version that's got the Plexi/Marshall with 2 seperate drive knobs....would sell it to me.

With the NI product manager, you could deactivate your Rig and get a tranfer code.

With the code, I could then download and activate it.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/license-transfer/?_ga=2.186341673.127553744.1697119295-1581031286.1697119295

Edited by Sheens

• Sheens changed the title to Want to sell me your Guitar RIG 5 or 6 (PRO?) ?
1 hour ago, Sheens said:

Hey Pragi, sent you a PM.

Sorry, just now thinking I would need Rig 5 or 6 PRO maybe....or any version that has the Plexi (Marshall) amp (with the 2 seperate drive knobs)...

No problem,

in  Guitar Rig 5 pro version are 2 Plexi amps included:

one is called Plexi 

and the other is called Hot Plex.

Both do have 2 volume knobs but but no drive knobs.

I think this is not the Guitar Rig version you need, or ?

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

@Pragi,

Greetings! I have the GR5 Demo (which I can't Update as I don't have the Service Center app) and so just purchased GR 7, but I prefer the 5 interface. I use MacOS. Do you still happen to have a 5 Installer and, if so, is the OSX or Windows version? IF Mac, could we arrange for you to email me?

Thanks either way and Best Regards and Best Wishes!

2 hours ago, craigb said:

*Wonders if GR8 will be... good...*

😜

I'd say not, and would be willing to bet on it. I've owned it since 3 I think always updating with hopes that the next one would bring joy, but alas . . .

With regards to selling 5 or 6, I would give them away, I'd have to look into it because I owned them outright until I purchased Komplete Standard I don't know if it was 13 or 14, and I looked into selling that but apparently I can't. I'm not sure what happens to the status of the GR license now, I'd have to look, but the NI website has always been unfriendly to me, glad I don't use any NI products, for the life of me after getting Komplete Standard whatever version it was, I can't understand all the hoohaa around it, as I said I looked into selling it but it seems I'm stuck with it :(

11 hours ago, Andrew Green said:

@Pragi,

Greetings! I have the GR5 Demo (which I can't Update as I don't have the Service Center app) and so just purchased GR 7, but I prefer the 5 interface. I use MacOS. Do you still happen to have a 5 Installer and, if so, is the OSX or Windows version? IF Mac, could we arrange for you to email me?

Thanks either way and Best Regards and Best Wishes!

Did you try using the legacy installers?

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000306817-Legacy-Installers-for-Native-Instruments-Software-Products

13 hours ago, Pragi said:

Greets Pragi,

I have tried most of them to no effect. Unless I can get the Service Center app from NI (unlikely), I'm out of luck. Still hoping I will stumble across a complete installer. Keep hope alive! :)

Best Regards and Best Wishes!

On 2/14/2024 at 10:03 PM, craigb said:

*Wonders if GR8 will be... good...*

I prefer and 5/6/7 over Amplitube. I find it may more responsive. Don't care for Overloud or Scuffham products either. I'm curious what people don't like about it.

1 hour ago, craigb said:

*Now thinks my joke was too subtle?* 🤔

artworks-5dFOt2vSyjokrJAV-32XSpA-t500x500.jpg.bab14a28cf1586f073d41f91f6652062.jpg

Alexander agrees.

Although I don't think that his version of Windows (Windows 3.23 BC) would be compatible with the latest versions of Guitar Rig.

• Haha 1