The Minds a Battlefield

whoisp

Sounds great, the mix is great, enjoyed it even if some serious content. Groovy. very well done. In the video a few times your mouth movements don't match the song but its probably ok and maybe intended? At the end, the phrases you posted, I'm not familiar with that situation at all, but wonder if the first sentence should read 'never" where you have "ever" but again I'm not familiar with that situation. Good to see you back at it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, treesha said:

Sounds great, the mix is great, enjoyed it even if some serious content. Groovy. very well done. In the video a few times your mouth movements don't match the song but its probably ok and maybe intended? At the end, the phrases you posted, I'm not familiar with that situation at all, but wonder if the first sentence should read 'never" where you have "ever" but again I'm not familiar with that situation. Good to see you back at it!

Yes, the video sync on the vocal got nudged in the render for some reason, gives a talking point haha

I guess context of  ever "at any time" when never is more so past or future and there is still time  as its in the process, but i am no expert in legalese code 

3 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

" The Mind Is  a Battlefied" indeed.

Nice production and ceativity in putting it all together. Good luck with it and thanks for sharing.

Cheers Tim, first track for about 3months but im still not feeling like my music mojo is back 

On 10/20/2023 at 3:49 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

As always, you've given us a cool video with thought-provoking lyrics.  Your work has given me the impetus to do better!  Keep it up, and you'll get that mojo back.

Cheers lynn  

On 10/23/2023 at 1:23 AM, freddy j said:

You never fail to impress with your posts.  This one is most certainly not an exception. The topic is an important one and the song, video and entire production certainly gets the point across. 

Impressive work!

Thanx Freddie, ive actually got a job from this song bizarre yesterday, to do a track for a singer in the Philippines and now have to write something in the key of A Major for a young lady that ive not seen or heard lol