Cinematique Instruments Banjo v3 Sale (Exclusive) for $50

cclarry

3 hours ago, fret_man said:

No legatos. When they say "articulation" they mean things like finger picking, plectrum picking, palm muting, etc. For $30 it's alright but you'll have to spend more to get a more flexible instrument from OrangeTree or AmpleSound or Indiginus.

Which one do you prefer most?

p.s.

I'm going to ignore Orange tree based on what PavlovsCat said about customer service issues.

16 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

p.s.

I'm going to ignore Orange tree based on what PavlovsCat said about customer service issues.

HOLD UP - he was talking about Fluffy Audio. OTS support is outstanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

p.s.

Wait,  you're  thinking of Fluffy Audio that has customer service issues, Orange Tree Samples is as good as it gets, IMO. 

I say that sincerely,  but I always want to point out that I've consulted to them and Greg is a good friend. Just ask people in the forum about Orange Tree Samples,  even other top notch developers praise them. Greg's an innovative developer the other developers regard highly. And he's one of the nicest people I know. Sincerely. I'll stop myself now or you'll think I'm a fanboy. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wait,  you're  thinking of Fluffy Audio that has customer service issues, Orange Tree Samples is as good as it gets, IMO. 

I say that sincerely,  but I always want to point out that I've consulted to them and Greg is a good friend. Just ask people in the forum about Orange Tree Samples,  even other top notch developers praise them. Greg's an innovative developer the other developers regard highly. And he's one of the nicest people I know. Sincerely. I'll stop myself now or you'll think I'm a fanboy. 

Thanks for the correction.