HoRNet Graffio FREE for 24 hours

MusicMan

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Did that deal include TimeShaper 3? ... Cause that's my main interest in loopcloud. 

Did not at that time , but would have been continued to this month. N u would have got freebie , anyway someone will drop the code , so I m not worried 😆

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Analog stage and Tape I've used quite a bit and they've got a vibe. Total EQ is surprisingly light and simple for some stuff and I occasionally use that.

But there are others for sure too.

White Sea Studio says "Better than Fabfilter?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

White Sea Studio says "Better than Fabfilter?"

That's just a question though, not a statement ;)

I've watched that video too. That video is the reason why I bought Total EQ in January. But I haven't really used it. I usually use Ableton Live's stock "EQ Eight" out of habit and convenience (it's not bad and usually is all I need) and if I want more, I'd use Kirchhoff. So in the end, for me, it was a bit of a waste of money to get Total EQ. Was super-cheap though - around 2€ - , so it doesn't matter that much.

I've had issues with nodes not being able to be activated with installs of some of the Hornet EQs such as Total EQ and Butterfly.  

Depends on the computer (despite same OS and processors), and therefore means I can't trust them to be reliable.

Only reason I got them is the unlimited install abilities for other computers I don't have things like Kirchhhoff installed on.