HoRNet Graffio FREE for 24 hours

MusicMan

HoRNet Graffio

FREE for 24 hours

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-graffio/

The deal expires on October 6th at 23:59:59 (Italian time)

If you want distortion HoRNet Graffio gives you plenty.

Graffio is a three band distortion unit with selectable crossover frequency and three different processors for each band: a saturator, an exciter and a bit reducer.

Each of the processor adds a different kind of distortion to your signal, each of the flavors can be mixed with each other or bypassed, each band level is fully adjustable.

High quality processing is guaranteed by the same 4x oversampling algorithm found in HoRNet Magnus.

Of course if you want to distort the whole signal, Graffio works in full band mode too disabling the crossover and the high and low frequencies processors.

The saturator module emulates the classic transistor distortion, an offset control allows for even harmonics generation and a warmer sound.

The exciter lets you dial the specific amount of harmonics added to the signal, you won’t be able to completely distort your signal with it but this module allows you to spice up audio and make it thicker

The bit reducer emulates the typical distortion of low quality digital equipment, it’s  a modern and robotic distortion, useful if you want very noisy sounds.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 8

4 hours ago, satya said:

lot of distortion plugins , i m tired ,  at least get me a multiband compressor

How ungrateful 😜 Haha..

But yes, there does seem to be a lot of them.. and a multiband compressor sounds like a great alternative 🙂

Edited by MusicMan

9 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

True. I've read good things about some of the plugins. Normalizer and ThirtyOne were recommended to me. I use MultiFreqs from time to time.

Analog stage and Tape I've used quite a bit and they've got a vibe. Total EQ is surprisingly light and simple for some stuff and I occasionally use that.

But there are others for sure too.

2 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

True. I've read good things about some of the plugins. Normalizer and ThirtyOne were recommended to me. I use MultiFreqs from time to time.

Hornet's website is so so so slow for since unknown reason nowadays?? Why I'm the world are they so slow when it used to be fast?

I don't see any use of the ThirtyOne.

I do use the TheNormalizer a lot.

I used to use AutogGain Pro until I bought HA2A then I starting using it and wow!  It's a great plugin!  So, I continue to use it instead of AutoGain Pro to level certain tracks that are giving me a hard time with erratic volume spikes and dips.

I'll sometimes use Total EQ for "band specific" listening / side chaining.  Special occasions where I'm not really EQing but doing neat stuff.

I've got Harmonics Pro, and I've tried really hard to use it on multiple tracks to change sound, but I just can't seem to find a place for its use.

I was going to continue this conversation wife browsing the HorNet website, but it's awfully slow that I can't get to the next page to remind myself of any other plugins I use ..LoL!

1 minute ago, satya said:

what are u doing in loopcloud  and audio plugin guy

I was debating on getting a subscription to get the TimeShaper 3 plugin in loopcloud.  Any advice?

Audio plugin guy has a deals section I was browsing weeks ago and never closed the page.