UAD Complete (New bundle)

記念パピコ

UAD Complete

This Bundle Month, save over 75% on the best collection of plug-ins in the world. Ends 10/31

Complete also includes plug-ins from other companies that are not included in Ultimate11.

First, log in to the official website and check the "My Offers" page. The price changes depending on the number of plugins you have.

https://www.uaudio.jp/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-complete.html

Edited by kinen_papico

from UAD

Get an Unreleased UAD Plug‑In Free

When you buy UAD Ultimate 11 right now, you gain access to Ultimate 12 free next month.

This means you'll get...

All of our newest plug‑ins

AND the new unreleased title

That's $1k of savings instantly. Offer ends 10/31.

https://www.uaudio.jp/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-ultimate-11.html

スクリーンショット 2023-10-05 21.08.03.png

On 10/4/2023 at 5:44 AM, kinen_papico said:

I don't want to pay again with UAD for plugins that I have already purchased from Pugin Alliance, softube, etc.🎃

No you don't.

The only reason you would want the UAD version is if you have an Apollo.

2 hours ago, Grem said:

No you don't.

The only reason you would want the UAD version is if you have an Apollo.

For example, I purchase the Chandler Limited® Zener-Bender on softube, but I don't want to pay $298 for the same item just for Apollo.

By the way, does softube's "BUY AGAIN" button want me to buy the same plugin?🤔

スクリーンショット 2023-10-06 1.03.33.png

Edited by kinen_papico

5 hours ago, kinen_papico said:

just for Apollo.

Well, if you don't know what the Unison Technology does for you, it might seem you are buying it "just for Apollo."

Apollo's Unison Technology actually changes the internal circuitry of their preamps to match the physical hardware (according to UAD).

As an Apollo user I can say that using a Unison plug on the printed to disk recording chain is miles ahead of the native plugins offered by other vendors. YMMV.

• Like 2

One small precision , same here , all native PA , softube ect are already in my folder natively ( sonnox as well) 

But one thing that might be different and YOU guyz tell /confirm me , is Amp sim and Preamp , that uses original impedances Via Unison technology ...

Those might be interesting if the diff versus used in daw as insert is noticeable enougth ...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bapu said:

Well, if you don't know what the Unison Technology does for you, it might seem you are buying it "just for Apollo."

Apollo's Unison Technology actually changes the internal circuitry of their preamps to match the physical hardware (according to UAD).

As an Apollo user I can say that using a Unison plug on the printed to disk recording chain is miles ahead of the native plugins offered by other vendors. YMMV.

What you are saying is correct. The Japanese people are suffering from the weak yen. It may be easier to understand if you imagine that a 30% tax is added to the dollar sales price. If the yen had appreciated, I would have upgraded without any hesitation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

One small precision , same here , all native PA , softube ect are already in my folder natively ( sonnox as well) 

But one thing that might be different and YOU guyz tell /confirm me , is Amp sim and Preamp , that uses original impedances Via Unison technology ...

Those might be interesting if the diff versus used in daw as insert is noticeable enougth ...

Since the company that produces the plug-ins is the same, I think the operation is the same except when recording with UNISON.

I think the advantage is that it doesn't put a load on the computer's CPU. If my thinking is wrong, please let me know.

25 minutes ago, kinen_papico said:

What you are saying is correct. The Japanese people are suffering from the weak yen. It may be easier to understand if you imagine that a 30% tax is added to the dollar sales price. If the yen had appreciated, I would have upgraded without any hesitation.

Gives me hope for the new Yamaha Montage. 

32 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Gives me hope for the new Yamaha Montage. 

It seems that YAMAHA has not been able to sell pianos due to the epidemic. Demand for low-priced synthesizers has decreased, which also seems to have led to a decline in sales. Since Japan imports semiconductors and parts, the cost will be added to the price of the hardware. We cannot buy new hardware in Japan at a low cost.

Going back to the topic, I sent an email to the development company asking about the differences in the behavior of the plug-ins, so I will let you know when I receive a reply.

I received a reply from the developer.

"There are no practical sonic differences between the two. There might be academic differences, but for all practical purposes, they sound the same.

However, there are architectural differences, for example, UAD doesn't support sidechain.

I don't think that it can run in the unison slot, as that is more for preamps and related, where changing input impedance migt be beneficial."

• Thanks 1

Van Der Crazy : "We 're gonna di risk from China"  Same from Jungle Josep ....

We meaning EU and the WEst .... use of rethorical manipulation to say without saying "next move is china decoupling" ...

My advise , anticipate a little , couting on our Gov to move for our interests  is illusion .... i'm buying hw slowly since Ukr war , i suggest you do so ...

PS :

Van Der Crazy : Ursula von der Leyen

Jungle Josep Josep Borrell Fontelles     (in allusion when he said "the west is a garden and outside is a jungle") , we call him like that since .... (yep this is a diplomat lol those those that are supposed to make the temperature goes lower bewteen states lol ) 

Edited by Zo