🤫 Secret sale: only 24 hours, SongKey MK4 90% off

cclarry

2 hours ago, Gang5 said:

I feel like they stole $1.50 from me, because SongKey MK4 is useless!

You know you can get your money back...so not stealing!

Demo

We decided to not provide a demo for SongKey MK4 because we don’t want to to cripple our product too much and limiting the capability of this plugin for a demo would mean to provide a bad testing experience.

For this reason we offer an instantaneous full refund within 15 days of your purchase if you buy SongKey MK4 and you don’t like it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Reasons people buy HoRNet plugins:

5%: I really wanted to have that plugin.

95%: It was super-cheap and I like that guy.

At least that's my perception.

You may be right. Some of the tools are very handy though, and they are getting extensive use after loitering around on the harddrive for some months. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

What demo?

Demo

We decided to not provide a demo for SongKey MK4 because we don’t want to to cripple our product too much and limiting the capability of this plugin for a demo would mean to provide a bad testing experience.

For this reason we offer an instantaneous full refund within 15 days of your purchase if you buy SongKey MK4 and you don’t like it

There is none.

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Reasons people buy HoRNet plugins:

5%: I really wanted to have that plugin.

95%: It was super-cheap and I like that guy.

At least that's my perception.

That's not far off the mark for me! But some of the plugins are really quite decent and have had quite a lot of use. If they had flashy designs and branding, people would probably be paying a lot more and raving about them, so sometimes they don't give them enough credit.

I'm all for freeware, inexpensive, or pricey if it's worth it, it's just about how good they are and never the price.

• Like 2

On 10/1/2023 at 4:39 PM, Gang5 said:

I feel like they stole $1.50 from me, because SongKey MK4 is useless!

Even though for complex chords it's not accurate, I'll still use it whenever I don't want to break out Celemony Melodyne for quick reference!