PA Mixland Vac Attack

cclarry

The analog-modeled optical limiter plugin that’s intended to control the dynamics of individual tracks and groups. The vacuum tube saturation circuit introduces harmonically-rich warmth and character to vocals, drums, basses, and your stereo bus.

$149.99 intro price

The new Mixland plugin has been added to MEGA Bundle at no extra cost. For a limited time only you get the Vac Attack for $149.99 (MSRP $249) with checkout code:

MVA-INTRO-14999

Owners of one of the following products can benefit from our special license offers of $99.99 for a short period. Just make sure you are logged in and then the price will be shown to you automatically.

AMEK Mastering Compressor, Brainworx bx_clipper & bx_limiter True Peak, elysia alpha compressor, NEOLD U17 & U2A, Louder Than Liftoff SILVER BULLET mk2 or any Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/mixland_vac_attack.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

• cclarry changed the title to PA Mixland Vac Attack
6 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

I still had 3 unused F29 codes and there is nothing in their current catalogue I'm interested in and don't alrerady have. So why not try out a new plugin.

Well.... I have only 1 unused code. But as they don't expire and I have at least 5 other limiters already (and ATM I'm just using the sonible one anyway) I think it'll be wise to wait for a more useful plugin. But I understand you. If I had more codes I'd probably used some to get the Neold plugins that I don't have yet. YMMV.

• Like 2