UVI - BeatBox Anthology for $59

Frank

2 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I don't suppose someone has an unneeded coupon code lying around that I could use to bring the price down even a little more?

It's also available at AudioDeluxe. No freebie or sale code currently, but that might change (the sale ends pretty soon though). And there's always DeluxeBucks.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/virtual-instruments/uvi-beatbox-anthology-2

• Like 2

Ícan smell a v3 coming lol with grey unplesant interface and more fx all around witch was already a pain in this version ...

be sure to clean those to really appreciate the original samples and drum machines caracter

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zo said:

Ícan smell a v3 coming lol with grey unplesant interface and more fx all around witch was already a pain in this version ...

be sure to clean those to really appreciate the original samples and drum machines caracter

As for Synth Anthology 4, I highly prefer the new GUI to the old fluorescent green one in SA3. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/8/2023 at 3:54 AM, telecode 101 said:

I am an drum addict. listening to the sounds. My only thing stopping me is, I got IKM Sampletank Beat Machines a while back and actually use it a lot. I keep feeling I have these sounds already.

Drum addict here also , my conclusion is : putting money aside for an elektron or Roland /korg drum machine .... 

As for uvi , i use it in Maschine , it's exellent and created mcros to be able to control crucial stuff like pitch and sends ////

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Drum addict here also , my conclusion is : putting money aside for an elektron or Roland /korg drum machine .... 

As for uvi , i use it in Maschine , it's exellent and created mcros to be able to control crucial stuff like pitch and sends ////

better than battery or maschine expansions?

I never tried using ST and Beat Machines in Maschine.. I should try it.