Audiomodern Loopmix Lite or Mastering The Mix How To Stem Master A Song - eBook (September Freebies With Purchase @ Plugin Boutique)

MusicMan

Audiomodern Loopmix Lite or Mastering The Mix How To Stem Master A Song - eBook (September Freebies With Purchase @ Plugin Boutique)

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1946-Claim-your-FREE-copy-of-Audiomodern-Loopmix-Lite-or-Mastering-The-Mix-How-To-Stem-Master-A-Song-eBook

Note: The book is currently free for anyone with a Mastering The Mix account I believe, so don't buy something for that.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• MusicMan changed the title to Audiomodern Loopmix Lite or Mastering The Mix How To Stem Master A Song - eBook (September Freebies With Purchase @ Plugin Boutique)

Is Loopmix worth getting? I know close to nothing about it. And what's the difference between Lite and full product? I'm tempted to buy something from Plugin Boutique to get it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I like the other Lite versions from them that I have (Playbeat Lite and Chordjam Lite). They don't offer upgrades from the Lite to the full version, do they?

Edited by audioschmaudio
Accidental question mark

11 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Anybody have ideas for something cheap to buy to get Loopmix Lite?   I'm trying to think of something I actually want.  

MRhythmizer is a fun plugin for $22

XO Packs are $23 (discounted, but there are better sales if you wait)

On the cheaper end, Soundiron Kazoo is $5.40 but, I have it and even at that price I would NOT recommend it...

20 hours ago, Zolton said:

If you feel like a double-up on the Audiomodern vibe -- and assuming PB stocks Beat #213 soon, which just came out -- that issue gets you Chordjam Lite, plus the usual Beat samples and freebies and doodads.

I have Chordjam, although I haven't really used it yet.  

I read on Reddit that Loopmix Lite loads up the expansions, so maybe I will consider their vocal expansion.  I love Vocal mangling instruments. 

• 3 weeks later...

FYI,  I did buy the Audiomodern vocal expansion, Vocal Pop Chops & Kits in order to get this PB freebie.   Loopmix Lite is very cool, as is this expansion. 

Loopmix Lite works with the expansions, but you can't bring your own samples in.   It also doesn't come with all the expansions that come with the full version.  Just selections from them.

For me, this was  an expensive freebie, as it's likely I will now buy Loopmix when the price is right.   But if I do buy it, then I also could have gotten this expansion at a discount in a sale.  😢

Anyway, I recommend Loopmix Lite.  Only a few days to go to get it free...

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you log into your MTM Account you can get the e-book free and don't have to buy anything

@MusicMan already mentioned that on the 1st of September.

16 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

For me, this was  an expensive freebie, as it's likely I will now buy Loopmix when the price is right. 

You should receive an upgrade offer from Audiomodern with a coupon code that reduces the price for the full version of Looopmix from €69 to €45. If you don't get that email, you can have my code. I'm not planning to buy the full version. At least not for €45. It looks like a good plugin, but I hope to find it cheaper somewhere one day.

• Like 2