Melda 34 Starts Monday

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced the 34th Round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2023!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until August 27th (23:59:59 UTC).

MAutoStereoFix - a unique solution for finalizing stereo tracks, mainly stereo microphone recordings.

MLimiterMB - add this to a track, turn up the drive and make your music sound better!

MAutopanMB - the most powerful automatic panner in the world, a must-have for keyboards, guitars, drums...

MWobbler - a unique distorting filter for dubstep wobbling basses, rhythmic pads, rotary organs...

https://www.meldaproduction.com/eternalmadnessdiscounts

2 minutes ago, tansetter said:

giving a gigantic thumbs up to the melda free bundle - Their wave folder, wave shaper, ring mod plugins are a riot - so good I'm thinking of putting a ring on it (paying to get rid of nag message). fun fun fun

Wait for Black Friday or a bundle sale and get it for 1/2 price. Plus, subscribe to the newsletter for some credits. If you haven't bought anything before, you can use someone's Referral Code to get even more of a discount. Just ask here and they can PM it to you.  That $25 upgrade also opens up the plugins to use Multiparameters which adds a whole other dimension to the Melda plugins.  Good stuff!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tansetter said:

giving a gigantic thumbs up to the melda free bundle - Their wave folder, wave shaper, ring mod plugins are a riot - so good I'm thinking of putting a ring on it (paying to get rid of nag message). fun fun fun

If you like the free bundle, some of the paid stuff will blow the roof off. And paying for the free bundle is not a bad idea, as you only pay once. And you get resizing, oversampling etc. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, mibby said:

Wait for Black Friday or a bundle sale and get it for 1/2 price. Plus, subscribe to the newsletter for some credits. If you haven't bought anything before, you can use someone's Referral Code to get even more of a discount. Just ask here and they can PM it to you.  That $25 upgrade also opens up the plugins to use Multiparameters which adds a whole other dimension to the Melda plugins.  Good stuff!

Great idea to wait for a bundle sale - when it comes to giving money to people for free things, if I can save 50%, then that's my bag! thank you both for the replies!

1 hour ago, tansetter said:

Great idea to wait for a bundle sale - when it comes to giving money to people for free things, if I can save 50%, then that's my bag! thank you both for the replies!

If it's your first ever purchase from Meldaproduction, we have a recipe for getting you that upgrade for under $10.

First, sign up for their newsletter. They'll bless you with 10 euros credit toward any purchase. You can do that at any time.

Next, get a referral code. That gets you an additional 20% off the price of the bundle. That combines, so your 50% off from the sale becomes 70% off. That takes the cost of the upgrade down to about $16, Minus the $10.00....

37 plug-ins for $6.00?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

If it's your first ever purchase from Meldaproduction, we have a recipe for getting you that upgrade for under $10.

First, sign up for their newsletter. They'll bless you with 10 euros credit toward any purchase. You can do that at any time.

Next, get a referral code. That gets you an additional 20% off the price of the bundle. That combines, so your 50% off from the sale becomes 70% off. That takes the cost of the upgrade down to about $16, Minus the $10.00....

37 plug-ins for $6.00?

Keep in mind that you can only use the referral once per account for the first purchase.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

Keep in mind that you can only use the referral once per account for the first purchase.  

Without a referral code the price leaps to a wallet-emptying $16.

If they have another of those crazy 65% off all bundles sales, the thing to do is use that first-time referral to get the FreeFX upgrade and MEssentialsFX, which has their best processors in it (Also, the extra "s" in MEssentialsFX is where the "s" at the end of the company's name wound up after it was misplaced).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

I started with Reaper and FreeFX some years ago, and it is really more than enough.

Aside from the excellent MCompressor and MEqualizer, and the utilities, anyone who is interested in warping sound in novel ways should sit down with whatever source material and go through the filters and modulators just to get a feel for the depth of them. The comb filter is just crazy.

I was working on a remix for someone recently, and they had baked in hard panning of some percussion elements that had made the mix unbalanced in the high end. Went through my collection of MeldaProduction stuff and found MSPectralPan. It let me choose a precise frequency range and pan it more toward the middle, without messing up the rest of the stereo field. I figured that it was have been one of the things that I had picked up when I got MComplete, but nope, it was from the FreeFX bundle.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2023 at 1:43 PM, mibby said:

I did it! Took your advice, waited for the Black Friday deal, got my referral code, and just bought them, thanks much!

• Like 2