Softube 40% Off Vol 6

cclarry

I see $899 and it says "Log in to see your upgrade price" and I'm already logged in...
and when you click on the Log In, despite being already logged in, it just goes back
to the Log In screen and never lets you see an upgrade price

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I see $899 and it says "Log in to see your upgrade price" and I'm already logged in...
and when you click on the Log In, despite being already logged in, it just goes back

10 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

what price do folks see?

Unless you have a previous Volume there is no longer any upgrade path regardless of what you own in terms of individual plugins unfortunately.

So if you don't, then the price should be the same for everyone really apart from any VAT / taxes / currency.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Wondered exactly the same. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Unless you have a previous Volume there is no longer any upgrade path regardless of what you own in terms of individual plugins unfortunately.

So if you don't, then the price should be the same for everyone really apart from any VAT / taxes / currency.

i bought the last volume upgrade a month or so ago. was curious what it is now at for ppl that have vol 4 or 5

• Like 1

I love me some Softube stuff but...  their website is weird ("Log in to see your upgrade price”, then it logs you out, and sometimes puts you in a loop unable to see upgrade pricing, sometimes not giving you any upgrade pricing, etc) and their installer glitches out on me from time to time (often making updating impossible).  

I own everything they make (and updated several of the Volumes along the way) except for a handful of amp sims, and one of the soft synths.  

ScreenShot2023-08-16at10_24_11AM.png.86d2491c3654fe6ed7e4cddd5f00ac38.png

• Like 1