NOMAD FACTORY INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3 : $39 @ Best Service

MusicMan

3 hours ago, yahho said:

Thanks for info.

From web page:

Aug 15, 2023 by victor  Permalink 

As part of our commitment to Upgrade ALL Nomad Factory Products, we are pleased to announce the pre release of the Pulse-Tec EQs V2 (final beta version).

The official release will be in early September but users can download the final beta version as of today and post comments in our development forums.

Pulse-Tec EQs v2 features a completely rewritten DSP code, a brand new resizable UI with two skins, the new HLF-3 filter module, along with many other improvements...

*This will, as always, be a FREE Upgrade for all previous owners ???? **Pulse-Tec EQs V1 will remain in your plug-in folder (for backward compatibility)

To get most of their plugins for $39 (with eventual updated DSP code & resizable GUIs) and get free updates to VST3 versions?  Sounds like no brainer territory.

Edit: corrected 'All of their plugins', its most of them not all of them.
See following posts for more information.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Is Garbage LSD in this bundle?

I just bought it and realize that it is NOT all their plugins.
Not that they were trying to hide that, I just didn't bother to verify what wasn't in the deal, my bad.

Looks like the Integral Studio Pack III is missing:

• BusDriver
  • Garbage LSD
    (but it is on sale $19.90 @ Best Service)
  • the Analog Studio Rack collection
  • Drum Tools 
  • E Channel - Essential Channel Strip (everything in the Essential Studio Suite is there except this).
    on sale $5.99 at Best Service
  • Magma
  • 80s Spaces

If is missed something on the list drop me a line and I'll edit it.

While this is still a hell of a deal it would have been nice to have gotten some of the other pieces. Not sure why they omitted the Essential Channel Strip. (though it does look horribly dated)
I already had BusDriver and the Analog Studio Rack collection so already had what I consider the 2 biggest omissions.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I just bought it an realize that it is NOT all their plugins.
Off the top it's missing:

• BusDriver
  • Garbage LSD
    (but it is on sale $19.90 @ Best Service)
  • the Analog Studio Rack collection
  • Drum Tools 
  • E Channel - Essential Channel Strip (everything in the Essential Studio Suite is there except this).
    on sale $5.99 at Best Service
  • Magma
  • 80s Spaces

While this is still a hell of a deal it would have been nice to have gotten some of the other pieces. Not sure why they omitted the Essential Channel Strip. (though it does look horribly dated)
I already had BusDriver and the Analog Studio Rack collection so already had what I consider the 2 biggest omissions.

I had to go through them all before buying as I knew it wasn't including everything, but there were quite a few very similarly named plugins (for someone not familiar with their stuff) so it took a little while to understand what it included, or more so didn't.

I would've loved it to include Analog Studio Rack and 80s Spaces. I'm a sucker for reverbs!

But it was a whole lot of bang for buck and lifetime free updates including updating to VST3 free when released sounded pretty good to me.

There are some I'll likely never use, but there are some pretty decent ones in there that make it worth it.

• Like 3

In the first moment I missed also that not everything is included. Luckily I had noticed it before I purchased! 😄 

But still I think it is a great deal!

One thing that has been important for me: Now I have the latest version of the Blue Tubes that support mouse wheel on the controls! 👍 The version that we got with Sonar Platinum did not support this and it was not updatable! Now all of their plugins except the Analog Signature Pack support mouse wheel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Romero JJ Joan said:

how does the activation work?
Is it possible to activate and deactivate a machine without problems? O.o

At least for Windows, there's a separate Activation-program in the installation zip file that you can run to authorize/deauthorize. 3 activations available.

If you can't access the system anymore, you're supposed to ask plugivery's customer support to do it (the activations show up in their portal.)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Not sure why they omitted the Essential Channel Strip. (though it does look horribly dated)

It wasn't included in the version I bought long ago. Back then, ISP didn't include all of their plugin either. IIARC Magnetic was added later. Or it may have been Magnetic II. Again, IIARC,  I bought Cosmos separately before it was later included in the ISP.  I gotnit.for a good discount because I owned ISP.

This was the first time I had ever spent that much money for plugins. It was $99 I think. Used mostly the BlueTube stuff, Magnetic,  Comos. They have a plugin called Oil Can!! Sounds really good.

• Like 2

FWIW with the beta of the Pulse Teq EQs, while it installs fine and seems to work:

- It isn't one where the VST3 replaces the VST2 version (comparing with the existing VST2 that is anyway) - that's irritating

- But, it might be because they've added a new module (nice) but also changed controls on one existing module (there's no longer a clipper toggle switch on the output, and they've added a mix control and an analogue knob to it); these might be improvements, but I'd prefer it it these didn't stop migrating from the existing version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Xoo said:

FWIW with the beta of the Pulse Teq EQs, while it installs fine and seems to work:

- It isn't one where the VST3 replaces the VST2 version (comparing with the existing VST2 that is anyway) - that's irritating

- But, it might be because they've added a new module (nice) but also changed controls on one existing module (there's no longer a clipper toggle switch on the output, and they've added a mix control and an analogue knob to it); these might be improvements, but I'd prefer it it these didn't stop migrating from the existing version.

EDIT: This from NF "The v2 is not compatible with v1 sessions or presets. It is a completely new plug-in and thus won't replace the v1, so you can still use it to reload your previous work."

So as intended, but still annoys me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 1:33 PM, Grem said:

It wasn't included in the version I bought long ago. Back then, ISP didn't include all of their plugin either. IIARC Magnetic was added later. Or it may have been Magnetic II. Again, IIARC,  I bought Cosmos separately before it was later included in the ISP.  I gotnit.for a good discount because I owned ISP.

This was the first time I had ever spent that much money for plugins. It was $99 I think. Used mostly the BlueTube stuff, Magnetic,  Comos. They have a plugin called Oil Can!! Sounds really good.

There is also an oil can model in echoes.  If I remember correctly you have more options in the Oil Can plugin but it does not tempo sync like Echoes does.

• Like 4