Day 5 SampleLogic Trailer Xpressions 1 80% off(or free?) TX2 $60

laglag

Now $40 

Enter coupon tx40off =TX1 Free

Sometimes a special offer for TX2 appears when you add TX1 to your cart ($119).

Next,Enter coupon tx2-50off 

Both for $60.00🤗

Edited by laglag
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

This is a quote from the official TX1 product website.

"Not only are the sounds programmed into 26 different construction kit instruments with a UI tailored for morphing and sculpting sounds, but also contains direct access to over 1,000 .wav format audio files that can be directly imported into any DAW. Each audio file name is indicated right inside the instrument, so as you play you can easily see a reference to the sound file location in the samples folder."

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

By checking this forum first, at least they didn't brow beat us this time.

They did not, I received what I think is a very polite and understanding e-mail. I'm sharing it here, because I believe they deserve some credit for being "polite". I did reply and said they could delete it from my account, as it was more of a curiosity "purchase".

Dear Customer,

We are writing to you with a very important and urgent request. We have recently discovered that you have downloaded Trailer Xpressions for free from our website due to a technical glitch that allowed you to bypass the payment process. This was a mistake on our part and we sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused you.

However, we are also asking you to please consider the impact of your actions on our company and our livelihood. Trailer Xpressions is a product that we have spent countless hours and resources to create, with the aim of providing you with the best possible cinematic sound design tool. We are very proud of this product and we believe it is worth every penny of its regular price of $199.99.

As a gesture of goodwill and appreciation for your support, we have offered Trailer Xpressions at an incredible 80% off for a limited time, making it only $40. This is an amazing deal that we hope you will take advantage of. However, by downloading the product for free, you are not only depriving us of the fair compensation for our hard work, but also hurting our ability to continue creating and developing more innovative and high-quality products for you in the future.

We are a small company that relies on the honesty and loyalty of our customers to survive and thrive in this competitive industry. We are not a big corporation that can afford to lose money or customers. We are a passionate team of musicians, composers, producers and sound designers who love what we do and who want to share our creations with you. We are also human beings who have families, bills, dreams and challenges like everyone else.

We are not here to judge you or to threaten you with legal action. We are here to appeal to your conscience and your sense of fairness. We are here to ask you, as a fellow music lover and a valued customer, to please do the right thing and support us by purchasing Trailer Xpressions legitimately. You can do so by following this link: https://www.samplelogic.com/products/trailer-xpressions/

We know that you may have downloaded the product out of curiosity or impulse, without realizing the consequences or the harm that you were causing us. We know that deep down, you are a good person who respects and appreciates the work of others. We know that you have the power and the opportunity to make a difference and to help us continue our mission of bringing you the best virtual instruments in the world.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and your cooperation. We hope that you will respond positively to our request and that you will enjoy using Trailer Xpressions as much as we enjoyed making it. We also hope that you will remain a loyal and satisfied customer of Sample Logic for many years to come.

Sincerely,

The Sample Logic Team

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I did reply and said they could delete it from my account, as it was more of a curiosity "purchase".

I have read the email that you shared and I understand the situation and yes... BRAVO for them

In my case, I have to test it and after that, if it likes me, I would contact with them to purchase it for $40, and in other case, let them delete from my account too as you said

• Like 1