Sample Logic 🎉 DAY 3: 70% Off Morphestra 2!

cclarry

If World AI is in this for less than a hundred, I'll buy it.  But it's very new, and I don't think it will be discounted for  a  while.  Let's see what unfolds.  

I hope that all of you Sample Logic fans get what you want. 

I was watching @Simeon Amburgey's video on this yesterday, and in the middle of it he said "Reid is in the house" (I must have made my first comment on his livestream) which was very surreal.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

If World AI is in this for less than a hundred, I'll buy it.  But it's very new, and I don't think it will be discounted for  a  while.  Let's see what unfolds.  

I was watching @Simeon Amburgey's video on this yesterday, and in the middle of it he said "Reid is in the house" (I must have made my first comment on his livestream) which was very surreal.  

Reid,
Thanks for the reminder. It looks like the original video was set to private due to still remnants of the channel hack earlier this year. Here is the live replay.

https://youtube.com/live/xpFSwEkOzls

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 6:51 AM, Reid Rosefelt said:

Looks like it will be $120 on day 7, can they squeeze another $20 out of you? 😉

https://www.samplelogic.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/an7-min.png

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Looks like it will be $120 on day 7, can they squeeze another $20 out of you? 😉

https://www.samplelogic.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/an7-min.png

I don't know how you got advance word, but I think so.  After watching @Simeon Amburgey's video over and over, I'm sold.  This will be a keeper for me over the long run  

I do have my mind on Vocal AI too, but thankfully there's no Simeon video yet, so I am safe for the moment.  

• Like 2

I borrowed it from today's "day 5" thread from @laglag  I have a couple SL libraries and they are very good. The world Instruments is also the one that interests me the most.  I will have to check @Simeon Amburgey's video out, but honestly with his talent, he makes everything sound fantastic.  He needs to wear boxing gloves to show how it would sound if I played it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I don't know how you got advance word, but I think so.  After watching @Simeon Amburgey's video over and over, I'm sold.  This will be a keeper for me over the long run  

I do have my mind on Vocal AI too, but thankfully there's no Simeon video yet, so I am safe for the moment.  

Did you call???

Let's Explore Vocal AI From Sample Logic

• Like 2