Wave Alchemy 60% Off Code

cclarry

I have Triaz and Bassynth, and those two alone are worth the price.  They are Kontakt (player OK IIRC), and Triaz in partucular is hard to see the GUI on hi-dpi unless you are running Kontakt 7 and can scale up.  I usually avoid Kontakt synths, but Bassynth has a wealth of great sounds.  Good choice.  There has been speculation for many months that Triaz will be converted to freestanding VST, which would be fanrastic.

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, laglag said:

Maybe FIRST60 is a coupon that anyone can use as many times as they want. It can be used for effects and sample packs as well as instruments.🤗

Can confirm it worked a second time. And now I bought a reverb I definitely do not need.

😡

• Haha 4

On 7/19/2023 at 7:25 PM, laglag said:

Maybe FIRST60 is a coupon that anyone can use as many times as they want. It can be used for effects and sample packs as well as instruments.🤗

does not work on effects as i tried on radiance

On 7/18/2023 at 10:32 PM, laglag said:

Instruments Bundle(FIRST60)=£63.60=$82.81

Triaz+Bassynth+Revolution+Drumvolution

I don't know a bit about this company, so I can't judge.😭

I have Bassynth but unfortunately they don’t have a complete your bundle offer.  So for me still shows the bundle as  £63.60 after the discount.   I had been looking at Triaz before so thinking about it.  If you don’t own any of these  instruments it’s a great deal for this bundle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, overbit said:

They can send you discount coupon through customer support if you already have any instrument of the bundle.

they did offer 30% coupon but i could not use it with FIRST60 coupon so it was useless offer from them, they did not want to lower price

2 hours ago, Menace said:

I bought the bundle (£63.60) and get £5.86 wallet

Glow reverb for £11.74
£44 - £26.4 (FIRST 60) - £5.86 wallet = £11.74

I was just placing order for Glow when it glitched and now says I exceeded use of FIRST60 coupon as I used it for bundle just prior.  Too bad.

Edit: Weird tried again and now it worked :)

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1