Content Creator Bundle with Vegas Pro

Jason Neudorf

Vegas pro 18 was in recent enough HUMBLE BUNDLE along with other similar software.

Interesting one in this one is the Samplitude Pro X5. I have X3, never upgraded. Its currently X8

And yes Vegas pro 18 is good. i have been using Vegas since almost V1, at the time as an audio DAW

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2

Have 18. Upgraded to 20 and refunded. Performance is not good. Sticking with Resolve Studio and have just moved all laptop video production to my MBP. Makes it easy to avoid all the deals on crappy software applications. 

Samplitude is good, for Audio. Treat it like Pro Tools, IMO. It's probably better overall than Cakewalk at this juncture, though, even the X5 Standard SKU. Underrated, but I only use it for audio editing and cutting for sports. The X7 Suite version... cause the crossfade editor is really, really great (best out of all DAWs and Audio Editors).

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, iNate said:

Samplitude is good, for Audio. Treat it like Pro Tools, IMO. It's probably better overall than Cakewalk at this juncture . . .

I picked up Samplitude Pro X4 around 2018 (before I got the news that Cakewalk had been rescued from the ashes).  It never worked properly and was it was impossible to learn after using SONAR/Cakewalk for ages.  Since then I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times to give it another shot. It was still problematic for me. Most frustrating was that I couldn't figure out how to install it without the Magix "low-latency" drivers.  Each time, it messed up my PC's audio system, and I had to take extraordinary measures to remove it.  The last time I finally bought the paid version of Revo Uninstaller.

Against my better judgment, I am thinking that for $20 Samplitude Pro X5 might be worth trying.

Does anyone know of a way to prevent Samplitude from installing its audio drivers? 

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2023 at 9:22 PM, User 905133 said:

Against my better judgment, I am thinking that for $20 Samplitude Pro X5 might be worth trying.

Hold your horses perhaps.

I just went and ordered this bundle purely for the same reason as you mention - $20 Samplitude Pro X5 - however I got the bundle email, registered it with Magix and got all the other software EXCEPT  NO Samplitude Pro X5 INCLUDED

Sent support ticket to Fanatical about this. Will update with reply here. 

EDIT - Fanatical sorted this for me, sent another code to use at Magix to retrieve the 4 packages including  Samplitude Pro X5

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I appreciate the heads up!  I hope Fanatical can deliver what the website says is included.  

I just took a look at the bundle.  It definitely says 4 individual keys delivered right above images of the 4 products. Also, its listed in the description.

About this Bundle -  Content Creator Bundle with Vegas Pro

Vegas Pro is the market leader in world class video editing with an easy to use interface, intuitive functionality and a host of powerful features built in: Our new Content Creator bundle contains Vegas Pro Edit 18, the go to tool for film-makers, content creators, YouTubers and everyone else looking for premium video editing skills and tools. 

MUSIC MAKER Premium 2023 is the ultimate music making software for songs, beats and loops and includes more powerful, more versatile tools than ever before.

With SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 15 you can record, edit your projects at source, convert ”old” tech to new digital with ease and so much more.

Unleash your inner music producer with Samplitude Pro X5 described as a recording powerhouse. With almost 1,000 audio/MIDI tracks, along with 256 physical inputs and outputs, multiple virtual instruments, precise tools for sound engineers and essential effects for mixing and mastering pros, designed for next level music production.

Content creation is big news now, whether it’s a hobby or something more, the awesome products in this bundle are designed to really deliver what you’re looking for.

Edited by User 905133
To add details from the Content Creator Bundle with Vegas Pro

On 7/9/2023 at 7:32 PM, User 905133 said:

I appreciate the heads up!  I hope Fanatical can deliver what the website says is included.  

I just took a look at the bundle.  It definitely says 4 individual keys delivered right above images of the 4 products. Also, its listed in the description.

Yip .. I got 3 keys not 4 in the email from MAGIX with code for MUSIC MAKER Premium 2023, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 15, Vegas Pro Edit 18 ... no code or mention of  Samplitude Pro X5, the only one I wanted from that bundle. I already have the other 3 from Humble Bundles

EDIT - Fanatical sorted this for me, sent another code to use at Magix to retrieve the 4 packages including  Samplitude Pro X5

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Hold your horses perhaps.

I just went and ordered this bundle purely for the same reason as you mention - $20 Samplitude Pro X5 - however I got the bundle email, registered it with Magix and got all the other software EXCEPT  NO Samplitude Pro X5 INCLUDED

Sent support ticket to Fanatical about this. Will update with reply here. 

Hi Guys - AN UPDATE

OLLIE of fanatical came back in answer to my support ticket and gave me a new key. This one once added to Magix redeem page gave me the 4 items INC samplitude pro x5 .. so all is well :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

That Vita stuff eats up space and is about as useful as the Halion SE sounds - value = none.

Yip agree. Thats why i unticked it. Kept the impulse responses & Object synth plus Convology XT Content

Screen shot of samplitude Pro X5 newly opened:
988120503_fanatical-samplitudeprox5_3.thumb.png.dcb9d67da0dca3034f2f27d046b3d4e0.png

58 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Does Convology XT Complete come with a serial number as it generally requires one?

The Magix installers can show gear that isn't necessarily licensed with the version you have and will just run in demo mode.

I believe that  Convology XT Complete only comes with Samplitude Pro X5 Suite. What is offered here is not Suite.

33 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I believe that  Convology XT Complete only comes with Samplitude Pro X5 Suite. What is offered here is not Suite.

Yes, that's what I was implying.
If you don't have a serial number, then the fact that it shows in the installer is irrelevant.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Technostica said:

Does Convology XT Complete come with a serial number as it generally requires one?

The Magix installers can show gear that isn't necessarily licensed with the version you have and will just run in demo mode.

17 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

In answer to above Qs .. the Convology complete and content mentioned in the install has NO LICENSE I could find so dont bother installing it, untick the Convology items in previous screen to below, do same with the APU plugins i would say. This bundle in reality only includes Samplitude Pro X5 software, no more. 

1395887551_fanatical-samplitudeprox5.png.b952d5a235ca26747db2daebbd56a081.png

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

In answer to above Qs .. the Convology complete and content mentioned in the install has NO LICENSE I could find so dont bother installing it, untick the Convology items in previous screen to below, do same with the APU plugins i would say. This bundle in reality only includes Samplitude Pro X5 software, no more. 

Correct, however, you can see what does come with it HERE as opposed to Music Studio and Suite versions.

• Like 1