Something completely different!!

Jimbo 88

So I don't think this has been done before.  I'm working on a Choir piece for High School students.    Song with an AI choir.

...By different I mean post a Choir song!

Any choir directors out there?  Let me know what you think.  It's greatly appreciated!

https://youtu.be/UiiE2PPnUJk

And can someone let me know why you have to click on the "YouTube" thingy at the bottom to watch instead of the spinning ball?  I've seen other Youtube videos just play.

Edited by Jimbo 88
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi - I think sounds excellent - what AI Choir program did you use

Cool Stuff

Nigel

Using Synthesizer V with 3 paid, programmable voices and one free "lite" female singer.

You can get the "choir" effect by creating 5 versions of the same part and tweaking each of the 5 by programing different types of vibrato, timing, breath, etc...and change the timbre of each voice.  Not perfect just yet, but unless I'm hiring a bunch of top professionals, its probably easier and better.

I have not been able to get a gospel, or a country, or a blue-eyed soul  sound just yet.   I'm still working on it. 

• Like 1

Wow! Computer generated vocals have come a very long way.  First, I like the melody. Perfect choir song.  As for the vocals, they sound too good, and perhaps that is the dead give away. They seem to lack random vibrato and ever so slight variation in pitch. Nevertheless, they do have enough of a realistic gloss n terms of character.  Cool project!

Can't help you with the YT issue.

Dean

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...